It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:30 pm

Free Newsletter

DUFFA IS NOT A HAPPY OL' CAMPER

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

DUFFA IS NOT A HAPPY OL' CAMPER

Postby duffa » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:53 pm

:( Yes! well i think the colour of this script would give you a hint that this duffa do do doh! is not by no means a happy little camper. i dont mean to come across as if im all ho hum no drums are playing on my side of the fence thingy. BUT I am having such a hard time to even get let alone be motivated to get on my wii fit plus let alone hook the dog up for a stroll around the please let it be a short stroll thinks dog but hey hello, mumsy is thinking the same. You know i just feel like having shares with the kleenex tissue company, i actually have been suffering from severe dpression for 20 years or so, feels seems like a 100. Just when I think i might after all this time be getting at least a little better to be able to see the other side of the mountain, my wheels have fallen off and im in the mud again, for goodness sakes, anyone got a scrubbing brush?. I particularly feel sad today as I am missing my dearest daddy so much, unfortuna tely my dearest bestest dad ever passed on last June 2012 and i just am having a hard time at the moment especially since I was just 10 hours short of being able to say goodbye to him in hospital at his bedside. I had my flight booked but 10 hours before i could even get there, the Lord Jesus decided it was time for dad to go home. Anyway i wont bore you all anymore, hopefully and prayerfully i might be a bit better tomorrow, heres praying for that anyway. x from duffa.
duffa

Re: DUFFA IS NOT A HAPPY OL' CAMPER

Postby admin » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi Duffa
You have a great sense of humor and love reading your posts....keep it up...despression is difficult for those who suffer from it but your post are written with a twist of humor which is great to read - i actually have giggled to myself after reading some of your posts but not this one.
All the best.
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Re: DUFFA IS NOT A HAPPY OL' CAMPER

Postby Blitz » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Duffa

I too have lost my Dad last June. Life deals us the cards we get. Where the rubber meets the road is the question, "what do we do with it?"

You will always find someone better off than yourself and you will find (if you look) others worse. How we deal with it is about character. What we conqueror and endure is what makes us worthwhile people. I know the things that at the time seemed the worst that anyone should in their life have to endure turned out to be the very experiences that have helped others and blessed them. This gives meaning and purpose to the things.

In weight loss the journey is about developing your character. Once wise change occurs through growth of your character, you will succeed and also keep off the weight. It is no longer about will power - it is about who you are.

Those who say, "can" - can; those who say, "can't" - can't...and they are both right.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Just Chatting