Good to hear.
Just want to mention a couple of points.
1. Don't ever starve yourself. Your body will react badly to skipping meals. Must eat breakfast...your body has been in a lull all night and when you wake up you need to kick start your metabolism for the rest of the day. Protein in many forms is a great way to start teh day, poached egg on toast, baked beans on toast etc.
2. You should view this not as a diet but a healthy eating plan. You need to change your bad habits and make most things that go into your mouth healthy. If there is a particular dinner you are not keen on, look at the KJ count for that dinner, go into our recipes dinner page and see if there is something else around the same amount of KJ you can substitute for.
3. Having a vast array of different ingredients and foods will help you on your way. All natural foods will give you different nutrients so eat many different ones....remember it is not only about losing weight it is also about giving your body better nutrients and treating it with a little more respect.
4. Cut down on the processed foods and introduce more fresher foods.
5. Also don't forget your output. Move a little more each day.
Keep up the good work and let us know how you go next week.
All the best