It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:25 am

Free Newsletter

Da Diva is back in da house!!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Da Diva is back in da house!!!

Postby Blitz » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:05 am

Excellent job Josie. You beat back that little blow out and crossed a milestone. Very classy indeed! 8)

Keep going...and get some more fab weigh ins. :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:49 am

Blitz wrote:Excellent job Josie. You beat back that little blow out and crossed a milestone. Very classy indeed! 8)

Keep going...and get some more fab weigh ins. :D

Kim

Thanks Kim,
I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning, and the numbers are heading down to the midway point of the 79s so I'm still pretty stoked!!! :wink:
DD Diva

Postby ganymede » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:00 am

JOSIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! The 7-o's yeaaaaahhaahhhhh! Oh honey, you must be absolutely over the moon! No wonder you can't stop smiling! :mrgreen: I am so damn proud of you, wow, wow, wow!!!! Keep up that amazing work gf ;)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby DD Diva » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:45 pm

ganymede wrote:JOSIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! The 7-o's yeaaaaahhaahhhhh! Oh honey, you must be absolutely over the moon! No wonder you can't stop smiling! :mrgreen: I am so damn proud of you, wow, wow, wow!!!! Keep up that amazing work gf ;)

Awwwwww Shelley, you're so sweet, thank you!! xx 8)

Oh yeah....I am sooooooo relieved (and thrilled) to finally have reached the 70's.....haven't been there since the late 90's!!! :oops: Haven't been able to stop smiling :D and I've been dancing around singing "I'm living in the 70's" at the top of my voice for days now (the poor neighbours!!!) :lol: :lol:

But hey, I looked at your ticker, do my eyes deceive me or have you lost a WHOPPING 8.5kg already?????? :shock: That is AWESOME!!!! Shelley you're rockin' it g/f and your 89kg by August is sooooooo going to be blown out of the water!!! :roll: You will do it easily!! Go Shelley xx :wink:
DD Diva

Postby DD Diva » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:47 pm

What I mean is, I haven't been in the 70's since the 1990's (the years, not the weight!!) :oops: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby ganymede » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:59 pm

DD Diva wrote:
ganymede wrote:JOSIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! The 7-o's yeaaaaahhaahhhhh! Oh honey, you must be absolutely over the moon! No wonder you can't stop smiling! :mrgreen: I am so damn proud of you, wow, wow, wow!!!! Keep up that amazing work gf ;)

Awwwwww Shelley, you're so sweet, thank you!! xx 8)

Oh yeah....I am sooooooo relieved (and thrilled) to finally have reached the 70's.....haven't been there since the late 90's!!! :oops: Haven't been able to stop smiling :D and I've been dancing around singing "I'm living in the 70's" at the top of my voice for days now (the poor neighbours!!!) :lol: :lol:

But hey, I looked at your ticker, do my eyes deceive me or have you lost a WHOPPING 8.5kg already?????? :shock: That is AWESOME!!!! Shelley you're rockin' it g/f and your 89kg by August is sooooooo going to be blown out of the water!!! :roll: You will do it easily!! Go Shelley xx :wink:

:lol: Oh, I bet you are girlie!!! And so you should! You deserve all the seeing and the frolicking you can possibly handle!! :mrgreen: And more ;) Bugger the neighbours, they should be happy for you :P

Back to 8.9kg now at 91.1kg ;) Terrible considering I was 14.1kg loss at the end of my first challenge :| (I just have to always bear in mind that I was barely eating and couldn't keep much down at that weight!!) - I will get there though. I was so tired after work today, first day of OT which I will have to do for the next month and I was about to nap in the car!!! Thankfully, some pumping music and I was raring to go. I am SO tired now...will all be worth it in the end :) I want those 80's back SO badly...NEVER AGAIN.
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Blitz » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Shelley you keep your focus and soon you will find yourself where no Ganymede has gone before.
It is always surprise how you chip away at it and chip away, thinking that it is taking ages and then suddenly it all arrives.
Take care of the little stuff and the big picture will sort itself out.
One day at a time...baby steps. 8)

Kim
Blitz

Postby ganymede » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:11 am

Seeking out new life... ;)

So very true, Kim, always forget that. But I remember getting close to the end of my first challenge going, where did all that weight go!? :shock: So I know if I keep making the right choices and working on that exercise front, I will get there eventually. And be much happier for it!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby DD Diva » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:56 am

I'm not quite back to singing "living in the 70's" but I'm well on the way with 1 kg down (in just one day) and 600g to go before my next weigh on Sunday! :wink:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Good work Josie...you have enough time to get that 600g so long as you really strive for it.

Use the blow out as an incentive for you to achieve the ground back but don't let it stop your positive focus.
Looking forward and upwards (...and downwards - weight-wise!) is more important than looking backwards and feeling downcast about it.
Character is being tested...stand firm! 8)

Be very interesting to see what number you pull this Sunday. :)

Kim
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:58 am

Blitz wrote:Good work Josie...you have enough time to get that 600g so long as you really strive for it.
TICK!!! :D + an extra 300g to boot!!! :wink:

Be very interesting to see what number you pull this Sunday. :)
79.6kg = 1.9kg total loss in 5 days!!! :D

Yayyyyyyy :D That's DOWN
300g from my 79.9kg (when I started singing and dancing to the tune)
and a whopping
1.9kg from my 81.5kg weigh in on Tuesday (following my 3 day blow out)!!

(strikes up a tune) I'M LIVING IN THE 70's (again) !!!! :wink: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Very good work!!!...now keep the ground and don't let it slip back!
The lower you go - the more daylight you put between yourself and those dreaded 80's! 8)

Kim
Blitz

Postby ganymede » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:06 am

YAY YOU DID IT!! Congrats Josie, amazing effort! :D
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby DD Diva » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:11 am

Woo hoo.....another 800g down for the week!!!! :wink:

The disappointing thing about weighing yourself everyday is that there is such a huge fluctuation from one day to the next. Midweek I took a sneaky peak at the scales and was shocked and excited at seeing 78.1kg so to see 78.8kg this morning was bitter sweet....bitter because it was up 700g from that low figure :cry: sweet because it was 800g lower than my last weight in :D

Oh well, not complaining it's still a good loss (and 800g for the week is nothing to be sneezed at!!!) :wink: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby ganymede » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:38 pm

DD Diva wrote:Woo hoo.....another 800g down for the week!!!! :wink:

The disappointing thing about weighing yourself everyday is that there is such a huge fluctuation from one day to the next. Midweek I took a sneaky peak at the scales and was shocked and excited at seeing 78.1kg so to see 78.8kg this morning was bitter sweet....bitter because it was up 700g from that low figure :cry: sweet because it was 800g lower than my last weight in :D

Oh well, not complaining it's still a good loss (and 800g for the week is nothing to be sneezed at!!!) :wink: :lol:

Yeehhhhaaahhhhh!!! Josie, congratulations hunnie! I'm so proud of you!!! :D
- Shelley

ganymede

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chatting