It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:43 am

Free Newsletter

We as woman!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

We as woman!!

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:43 am

Woman/girls stop bringing yourself down,stand tall smile and love yourself...Look at yourself don't just look at the weight,smile stand tall and say hey im beautiful...Im a good mum,good wife,good person and its ok too love myself...Try hard everyday too do better with your food choices,but more important don't bring yourself down,pick yourself up...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Re: We as woman!!

Postby Cackleberry » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Just what I needed to read today, thanks :)
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
Short Term GW 69kg (10kg loss)
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:26 pm

I am Sam which one do you want too be Karen,you can also be Sam if you want too.. :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBkoJLclZkk
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:11 pm

What an inspirational song! Love it!

I am probably Charlotte :oops: :lol:
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
Short Term GW 69kg (10kg loss)
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Cackleberry wrote:What an inspirational song! Love it!

I am probably Charlotte :oops: :lol:

oh I always loved Charlotte.....
shes the lovely one.....
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby hanney882 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Wonderful post. Very friendly and encouraging. True, I see women who are quite big but they can gorgeously and gracefully carry themselves. I am not encouraging women to stay obese or fat but what I am trying to say is to look yourself beautiful inside out. Weight is just weight and it can be reduced if you want to. Stay beautiful and it will come to pass that your body will follow your thoughts. When you feel you are beautiful and sexy you will now begin to focus on losing weight. Self esteem and encouragement from within is what we need.
hanney882

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:06 pm

hanney882 wrote:Wonderful post. Very friendly and encouraging. True, I see women who are quite big but they can gorgeously and gracefully carry themselves. I am not encouraging women to stay obese or fat but what I am trying to say is to look yourself beautiful inside out. Weight is just weight and it can be reduced if you want to. Stay beautiful and it will come to pass that your body will follow your thoughts. When you feel you are beautiful and sexy you will now begin to focus on losing weight. Self esteem and encouragement from within is what we need.

nice too see you back hanney,
we have too look out for each other and be nice too each other not bring each other down,
its sad when a woman finds enjoyment out of bringing another woman down,its really sad...

good luck too you hanney on this weight lose journey its hard work and something that I cant get on top of,but with having people here that are rooting for me it sure does help...
hope you stick around and enjoy the forum like I have in the past...

I can tell you are kind the way you write hanney,hope you get something out of the forum and I look forward too reading more of your posts...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby DD Diva » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:32 pm

tinkerbella wrote: we have too look out for each other and be nice too each other not bring each other down,
its sad when a woman finds enjoyment out of bringing another woman down,its really sad...

Almost as sad as a "passive aggressive" character (male or female) that tries to pass themselves off as "nice" when in fact they are anything but. :shock:
Takes all types I guess.......... :roll:
Depends on how honest you are with yourself, and with others? :wink:
DD Diva

Return to Just Chatting