It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:57 am

Free Newsletter

Struggling...

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Struggling...

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Ive been really struggling the last few days,i don't no why but I think its done me good too have a break and will have a break the next couple of days while away,
im looking forward too trying too put it out of my mind and see what happens without counting and being kept busy...
Ive been extremely tired and had a sore chest but while walking up hills im fine its a ache like a cold sort of sore not a heart attack or anything like that just a sore chest and bones kind of sore,im putting it don too the cold weather..
having a lot happening with the family as we all have goings on in our lives I think im just a little maybe run down atm which I do believe I have nothing too be run down from,putting it all down too winter..by the end of winter im hanging out for the longer warmer days...

I must say im happy too see Karen here and look forward too come back and get back into it,hope Kims beside me helping me all the way and happy too see hanney back,im sure you will be a bonus too the forum hanney...Also I hope Andy can get on top of it...I will think of you all from time too time while away and hope nobody jumps on me when I get back and ive put on...:-)

Its been good not being here the last two ish days and having a break so I totally understand Shelley needing a break and it probably does up good from time too time too have a break but Shelley I hope you come back also,you will really like Karen she is lovely...

Lets hope that we can re group as a group and all get along and root for each other and get this forum in a nice place,we are all here for the same reason we want too get healthy happy and fit....

sorry for the rave I know I rave but that's me,i like too say what I feel and feel what I say...

good luck each and every one of you over the next few days and good luck all..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Re: Struggling...

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Nice to see you here again, have missed seeing you on here. Certainly doesn't help when you're feeling run down. Just makes you feel like giving up. But please don't, you've done so well. You don't want to redo all of your hard work again. You know what you should and shouldn't be eating by now, you'll do fine, just rest up and take it easy for a couple of days and come back with avengence! And you know you always have my support and help when needed. Thank you for your kind words. It's made this journey for me so much better knowing you're there when needed.
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
Short Term GW 69kg (10kg loss)
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:42 pm

we girls have too stick together, :)

I have been taking iron tablets the last couple of days and I believe tonight I feel as if ive got a bit of pick me up already,
had a bad day on the tooth again today but I will come back strong and get back too it...

we have times like this im sure,im sure everybody has ups and down days when dieting it cant just be one way for the whole time,so I will come back and look out...
focus focus focus old girl that's what I will b saying too myself...

yes im here for you also Karen we sure as hell can do this...:-)
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Oh yes, we sure are going to have times like this and we will get through them.

had a bad day on the tooth again today but I will come back strong and get back too it...

Ummm, where was my message?? Always here and perhaps I would be able to remind you of your goals and to keep going. I am here for ya :mrgreen:
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:54 pm

yeap
ive got too remember my goals

I know I can get it back,i just know I can...

been good for about 8 weeks and just got too get that drive back....
can do....... :shock:
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm sure you'll be fine again once you have a good week and see those results on the scales :) You can do it!
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Cackleberry wrote:I'm sure you'll be fine again once you have a good week and see those results on the scales :) You can do it!

my son just asked me if they have tvs in Wagga Wagga I just told him no they will get them in about 10 years time.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:15 am

The iron pills are probably a good idea...I've been thinking that may have been the bottom line reason for the blow out...body trying to regain vigour.
Enjoy your break. I'm sure catching up with your daughter will do you the power of good.
I'm sure she will be absolutely gob-smacked by the new trimmer you when she sees you! 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:36 pm

It has been an extreme week and weekend,I've cried a hell of a lot but we are very proud of what our daughter has accomplished.she is a remarkable you woman and the world is her oyster.i hope to get back on track Monday and will start a ten week program.
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Look forward to hearing from you on Monday :) So glad you had a lovely weekend. I bet you were very proud of your daughter :)
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby Blitz » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:11 am

Speaking like a proud parent there Natasha...and rightly so! 8)

Looking forward to your return on Monday...ready to do battle and grab that better future! :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Well we are home,
I must say it takes me a long time too get over seeing Courtney,
its a very upsetting time saying goodbye,im just so happy she enjoys what shes doing and
now on her way too Melbourne,
she had church this morning and my mum and dad went.but we headed home
as Shanes got an early start with work tomorrow.i was upset we couldn't go too
church with her ..
gees I spend half my time crying and trying too be strong,..
watching the march out she looked side ways and that's how I could
see it was Courtney that set me off too start with,im here sitting here crying again,
its a very trying time...
shes only 19,
but I keep telling myself shes loving it,but when she looks back and I see her
crying also its so very very hard....

oh I cant write anymore on the subject as its way too upsetting talking about it...

ive got too stop thinking about it and put it out of my head as its too easy
too upset me...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Nawww, I think i'd feel the same. She's your baby and always will be. Allow yourself to have a good cry. She wouldn't be doing it if she didn't want to, sounds like she's loving it :)
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Karen,she is loving it...
I really don't think ive put any weight on this week because I think my emotions have had my nerves going so fast any weight has been used up with the feelings ive been trying too control..

ive been sitting out the back with Shane in the sun I think im very tired as I didn't sleep last night and I drove part of the way home with extreme weather,i think ive just had a big weekend..Shanes been so good and loving and has been saying too me when ever I want too get on a plane and go visit her I can,which I knew anyways..Also Courtney gets six weeks off at Christmas and I know all this,im just being a mum with a daughter that I love...I cant tell her how much ive cried as the only thing that upsets Courtney is when her family is upset...So I have too keep it too myself that's why this forum is great too be able too let out my feelings...
I hope you are Kim don't mind me being a bit of a sook,but I will get into my iron tablets for a few days and might even have a few saint johns warts..im having coffee tomorrow morning with my girlfriend and she knows what im going thought as her sons in the Navy,he come home Saturday from being deployed ..his ship was on tv Saturday and one of the sailors asked his girlfriend too marry him...
its just we all love our kids so much that's why we get the feelings we feel..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Blitz wrote:Speaking like a proud parent there Natasha...and rightly so! 8)

Looking forward to your return on Monday...ready to do battle and grab that better future! :D

Kim

Hello Kim,
missed having our chats..
I really don't think I would have put much on,i have eaten some junk and had a couple of cocktails but I don't think ive over eaten,the lie detector will show me in the morning but I think ive cried that much ive lost anything extra I may have eaten....
back on track tomorrow...
thanks for your input and kindness I really do appreciate it..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Next

Return to Just Chatting