It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Free Newsletter

Tinkies time too shine :-)

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Tinkies time too shine :-)

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:20 am

I just had a banana as morning tea my goodness was such a tasty banana,summer is coming.... :D

just got a letter from Courtney oh boy what a lifestyle...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:51 am

lunch mug shot and vegie bake omg....yum
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:27 pm

Thursdays meal plan
oats
skim milk
strawberries

packet cous cous
vegie bake

pumpkin soup
1 slice toast
cheese

coffee
fruit
biscuits x2

20 points in total
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:39 pm

this is with this weeks weight watchers magazine,
makes it so easy too track..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Wednesday s menu
egg whites
cheese
tomatoes

mug shot
vegie bake

chicken
salad

coffee
pop corn
fruit

19 points

been extra hungry today
added
2 slices of bread
cottage cheese
1/2 slice of ham
beetroot and
peanut butter
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Don't you get given a food diary with WW anymore? That is what I used to track and plan with when I was doing it.

So the verdict on the mug shot noodles was good? :) I saw them at the shops the other day, but it looked more like a noodle soup?
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
Short Term GW 69kg (10kg loss)
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:15 pm

Cackleberry wrote:Don't you get given a food diary with WW anymore? That is what I used to track and plan with when I was doing it.

So the verdict on the mug shot noodles was good? :) I saw them at the shops the other day, but it looked more like a noodle soup?

in the middle of the ww magazines theres a menu plan,but not like it use too be ..they give u a few different breakfasts with points,lunch and dinner with snacks...but not like the middle pages use too be but still helpful...
this month magazine is really good next months doesn't look as good so if your thinking of getting one in the next few months get this one as you get the booklet like I took a photo of ..very handy..

the mug noodles is like a healthy soup but I added all the vegies and my vegie bake with had white sauce and pepper and cheese,was very tasty,not too sure I would enjoy it on its own it needed extra boom...but will buy them again,i was thinking I would get two serves out of it but no way,only one serve...but yes I did enjoy my lunch..

in saying this I have been very hungry today whether it be the weather or that ive been home all day,im never home all day so maybe that's been my problem...in saying that I haven't been home all day either lol..but was out early and home early lol then out again too get a cordless phone...but todays been like being home all day no outings too the beach lol...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Being at home usually makes me feel hungrier as well, as I know there is good stuff in the cupboard and fridge lol. One of the many reasons I wanted to go back to work, so it would be a good distraction for me.

There is nothing wrong with feeling a little hunger though. You are strong. Almost dinner time now anyway. If you feel you are really hungry, put the kettle on and have a cuppa or drink a couple of glasses of water :)
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:27 pm

I have so much nice food here lol,
biscuits chips and the likes and I watch
my family which have no issues with food
and happily eat away..not know the struggles I
have lol
then theres desserts for those of whom
don't need too worry about there weight,
the thing that gets me is the amount they
all can eat and never look any different in
size....
but they don't stop during a day,all hard workers...

Courtneys the same she can eat and as skinny as...:-)
must all take after there dad....

I must say im feeling good and have had a nice day being home,
just needed a day too myself,been way too busy lately ..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Oh I know what you mean about everyone else staying slim. My 16 yr old is a stringbean at just over 6 foot tall. He eats what he likes. But I must say he has the right attitude when it comes to food. For example, last night after he finished work at KFC, he could eat as much as the leftovers as he wanted. He told me he didn't eat much as he knew he wanted a chocolate sundae from McDonalds. See, if that had have been me, I would have eaten heaps of chicken, plus the choc sundae (something which i'm working on while on this journey). He has the balance right. He stops eating when he gets full.

We don't usually have dessert here. Sometimes the kids have ice cream if we have it in the freezer, but not often. One of my son's made up some custard last night, but he may do that once every couple of months. So after dinner, there usually isn't much for me to resist. I bought myself some Jarrah White Hot Choc though to have when I feel like a little something after dinner. It's so yum!! And only 60 calories!

Sometimes we need a day at home. I just found out the all my kids have the day off next Monday for student planning or something. I was so excited, as it's my day off as well, so PJ day here we come!! :lol:
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:39 pm

the boys are getting tall and skinny and the girls are getting bigger chests,it must be something in the chickens lol....

I use too love making desserts but now I don't tend too,so coco pops is whats calling here most nights around 7pm..

tonight I cooked the boys chicken kievs rice and chips again tonight they had that last night also...nice easy dinner..my husbands just taken Blake for a drive on his L's so ive the house too myself for half an hour,but always something too do isn't there...

hahhahha re chatting on the forum...;-)
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Mmmm chicken kiev.........drool........

Good luck to your hubby taking Blake out on his L's :lol: My son just drives whenever he's in the car, we don't really have any particular time we take him out as such. He has had them since October last year and already has his 120 hrs. He can't wait to get his P's so he can drive by himself. I remember being so excited about getting my P's too. My other son is going to be a different story, he has zero interest in driving at the moment, he's 14. At 14, my eldest son was dying to drive!

hahhahha re chatting on the forum...;-)

:lol:
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:49 pm

hes our last (doing happy dance)
we had two 15 months apart...

Blake and Shane have been going out most nights they have time,my cars only new and Shane didn't want me taking him until we got back from our holiday seeing Courtney..We took my car away as Shanes cars a petrol piggy,thank goodness we took my car with the way the weather way also,his is big and heavy too drive...

my oldest son brought my car when he got his ps and my oldest sons now selling my old car too his little brother,we had brought that new also so we know its going too b a great car for Blake too start with....
we cant wait till Blake gets his Ps also....all 3 down and done will b great..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:05 pm

very hungry tonight,
I could eat a horse and
chew on the jockey.....
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:43 am

tinkerbella wrote:the boys are getting tall and skinny and the girls are getting bigger chests,it must be something in the chickens lol....

Chickens...so that is what is happening to my daughter! :lol: :wink:
It seems like only yesterday that I could hold her in one arm and now my 13 year old next month is taller than her mother and daily measuring herself up against me to see if she is taller than me yet! 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chatting