It is currently Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:12 am

Free Newsletter

Tinkies time too shine :-)

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Tinkies time too shine :-)

Postby tinkerbella » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:15 am

Monday week 1
18/08/14............ 90
Tuesday 19/08/14..........88.1
Wednesday.........87.5
Thursday.........87.4
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:55 am

when I get too my 78 kgs weight I will be in a healthy weight BMI range....
im so looking forward too seeing them numbers...:-)

just about too have my oats I must say I look forward too breakfast every morning,got up and did the birds while enjoying my banana..now look out oats here I come..
then off too the movies...
enjoy your day all and remember eggs sunny side up..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:44 pm

lunch I love cous cous but I should have used vegie stock not water,but with melted cheese very nice...made two serves...
I feel ive headed close too being vegetarian ...only having a little bit of meat from time too time which is why I feel some times of the month I tend too need too rely on the iron tablets..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Fridays menu

yogurt
strawberries 3 points

pumpkin soup 2 points

going out too dinner
one/two slices of pizza depending on the size,
with a garden salad

will have half a piece of slice or 1/2 dessert depending on what takes my fancy,and I will totally enjoy it with NO guilt what so ever,and will enjoy it with a small coffee.....

and will savour every bite...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:04 pm

ive still got so much food left today and im not at all feeling like I need it all,im looking at it at the moment and im going too take a few things off the list,
im not going too have a slice of bread with dinner as I don't believe its needed,

ive got a vegie bake left,pumpkin soup,
fruit
and biscuits.....

the pumpkin soup and vegies are basically nothing,with only a little flour,skim milk and cheese in the bake...
I might not have the biscuits either even though they were going too be a treat,and well with in my points limit...
but they can be a treat in the points of another day...
todays points were at 20 so too take it back a few will be better with going out tomorrow night...
the biscuits are breakfast biscuits and were 4 points so im happy too say I don't need them today,
I brought them thinking they would be a couple of points per packet and weren't too pleased too
see how many points they took..
if today ends how it stands at the minute and I get through the afternoon and evening I could have a good weigh in tomorrow,but
one never really knows what the diet gods are thinking...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:03 pm

START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby DD Diva » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:05 pm

DD Diva

Postby Cackleberry » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:57 pm

You have days like that. I'm having a hungry day today. I think it's going to be one of those weeks. But i'll get through it :)

Sounds like you're doing well. Look forward to seeing what your weight is tomorrow :)
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
Short Term GW 69kg (10kg loss)
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby DD Diva » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Cackleberry wrote:You have days like that. I'm having a hungry day today. I think it's going to be one of those weeks. But i'll get through it :)

Karen, don't let it get to you. If you're feeling a bit peckish, factor in a little something to tied you over to dinner, or to just frighten off the "hungry" feeling.

Do you mind my asking, what's brought this on? Have you not eaten enough today???
DD Diva

Postby Cackleberry » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Karen, don't let it get to you. If you're feeling a bit peckish, factor in a little something to tied you over to dinner, or to just frighten off the "hungry" feeling.

I am having a coffee at the moment and am about to get dinner organised.

Do you mind my asking, what's brought this on? Have you not eaten enough today???

I actually think it's because i've had sandwiches for the past couple of lunches. I don't think they fill me enough for the amount of calories they are. Tonight i'm going to cook up some sweet potato with mince chicken to take with me tomorrow and see if that makes a difference. I need to find more filling snacks as well.
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby DD Diva » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:11 pm

Cackleberry wrote:I actually think it's because i've had sandwiches for the past couple of lunches. I don't think they fill me enough for the amount of calories they are. Tonight i'm going to cook up some sweet potato with mince chicken to take with me tomorrow and see if that makes a difference. I need to find more filling snacks as well.

Yeah that tends to be the problem with bread, it's full of stuff that will raise your sugar levels and leave you flat afterward.
http://ketopia.com/a-slice-of-whole-gra ... -snickers/

Maybe try something else, in a greater quantity but without the sugar content. I'm sure that will help?!
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:16 pm

I have one of them weeks every month,could it be the week before??
when that happens I cant get enough fuel ....

have you got any no point soup in the freezer,or no cals soup?? always nice too have a cup of that when one is hungry..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:20 pm

I'll have to investigate :) I do have the mixed grain helga's bread, never have white bread, so it is more filling but I think I need to find some salad recipes with some protein in them. Something quick and easy to make up perhaps the night before.
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby Cackleberry » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:22 pm

I have one of them weeks every month,could it be the week before??
when that happens I cant get enough fuel ....

Well, it's all mixed up at the moment, so possibly :lol:

have you got any no point soup in the freezer,or no cals soup?? always nice too have a cup of that when one is hungry..

Unfortunately I don't think there is a no calorie soup out there :( But i'm sure I can look up some recipes for a low cal soup. Good idea! Soup is always quite filling.
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby DD Diva » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Cackleberry wrote:I'll have to investigate :) I do have the mixed grain helga's bread, never have white bread, so it is more filling but I think I need to find some salad recipes with some protein in them. Something quick and easy to make up perhaps the night before.

Do you like feta cheese and a little bacon in your salad?

If you do, why not throw together some lettuce (any kind, the more the merrier), a handful of cherrie tomatoes, some sliced cucumber, carrot, about 20g smooth (Danish type) feta, and a tablespoon of this bacon. It is very nice, and really packs some flavour to the salad, which is beautifully coated by the feta cheese....I don't even bother with dressing because the cheese coats everything really well, and the bacon bits.......to die for!!!

I make a HUGE salad with the above ingredients, and if I don't have any other protein lying around, the bacon (although dehydrated) is enough to give me the flavour without the excessive calories!!! :wink:
Attachments
41qpdsgukwL.jpg
41qpdsgukwL.jpg (25.37 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
DD Diva

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chatting