It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:54 am

Free Newsletter

Fitbit

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Fitbit

Postby Blitz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:43 pm

I was itching to post...and nowhere to go! :shock: :lol:

Just to pick up a point in an early post...
Josie said that as a rule if she wakes up tired in the morning she knows that she hasn't had enough sleep.
I worked it from the other spectrum...if I went to bed at a reasonable time - dog tired from my exercises I was guaranteed to sleep the sleep of angels and have a good calorie burn for the next morning (specially if I went to bed feeling a little bit hunger as well).

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:48 am

Blitz wrote:I was itching to post...and nowhere to go! :shock: :lol:

Josie said that as a rule if she wakes up tired in the morning she knows that she hasn't had enough sleep.
I worked it from the other spectrum...if I went to bed at a reasonable time - dog tired from my exercises I was guaranteed to sleep the sleep of angels and have a good calorie burn for the next morning (specially if I went to bed feeling a little bit hunger as well).

Kim

That's very true Kim, going to bed after a good solid workout especially if combined with small pangs of hunger, both of which tend to produce MIND-BLOWING results on the scales come morning!!! :shock: :wink: :D
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:58 am

Blitz wrote:I was itching to post...and nowhere to go! :shock: :lol:

Kim

i like it when for one reason or another i go too bed the same weight as the morning,
now the next mornings always a little beauty...
it doesn't happen much these days but it use too..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:31 am

tinkerbella wrote:i like it when for one reason or another i go too bed the same weight as the morning,

Yeah - I remember those glory days. :)
You go to bed real smug because you know that whatever number it shows on the scale in the morning it is going to be better than yesterday's! Unfortunately they don't last...and are a distant memory as you are working it hard at the sharp end! :shock:

Kim
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:14 am

Blitz wrote:
tinkerbella wrote:i like it when for one reason or another i go too bed the same weight as the morning,

Yeah - I remember those glory days. :)
You go to bed real smug because you know that whatever number it shows on the scale in the morning it is going to be better than yesterday's! Unfortunately they don't last...and are a distant memory as you are working it hard at the sharp end! :shock:

Kim

True, sadly they are rare but they still do happen (for me anyway) from time to time!!! :wink: :lol: Though not as often as I'd like!!! :cry:
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:28 pm

This has just been on ACA and if you connect it too flybuys, its every 10,000 steps flybys will give you 10 points...
my goodness...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby DD Diva » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 pm

tinkerbella wrote:This has just been on ACA and if you connect it too flybuys, its every 10,000 steps flybys will give you 10 points...
my goodness...

10 fly buys points for doing 10,000 steps, geez....I can get 10 fly buy points from spending a few dollars (can't remember if it's $1 = 1 pt or 2 pts) but either way, I can do that without ever leaving my seat!!! :D Hardly an incentive to get walking!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:29 am

Better yet - the best of both worlds...walk to the shops and get the free flybuys, then spend a few dollars and get more flybuys and then walk back home and get even more free flybuys!
And the bonus is you'll be even more fit for that holiday flight! 8) :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Previous

Return to Just Chatting