It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:24 am

Free Newsletter

Forum statistics..

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum statistics..

Postby tinkerbella » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:57 pm

where do u live,
how old are you
kids??

with chatting with you all im still unsure about you ...

Central Coast NSW
43 soon too be 44..:-)
3 kids boy girl boy....

oh and im a girl...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Re: Forum statistics..

Postby Blitz » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:47 am

Blitz...real name Kim.
Live in Perth (north of the river).
Aged 55 but will admit to 7 years old.
Married with one child (daughter - 13yrs next month).

I am a guy...glad you put that part in Natasha...when I first came here, many assumed by my girlie posts that I must have been a girl. :shock: :lol:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby ganymede » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:18 am

Real name: Shelley (alas I'm not really a moon of Jupiter ;) )
I live in Brisbane
Single, two pet rats :lol:

And I'm female :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:40 pm

ganymede wrote:Real name: Shelley (alas I'm not really a moon of Jupiter ;) )
I live in Brisbane
Single, two pet rats :lol:

And I'm female :)

Whats your pets names?
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby ganymede » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Two boys, Atlas and Nova :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby CronicBadger » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Marc, male, 44, single, Lake Macquarie on the coast of New South Wales. Computer programmer.

The creature in my avatar picture is Peter, my sulfur-crested cockatoo. I am the only person he doesn't try to kill, which is a relief, because his beak can be dangerous when he's angry and not just playing. I sometimes perch him on my arm and pretend he's a Hunting Falcon, hunting the most dangerous prey of all... :-/

My main hobby is retro-computing, keeping a bunch of 30-year-old computers and software running efficiently.
CronicBadger

Postby Blitz » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:03 am

Well...if you are going to drag pets into this - then I'll have to mention my pet rabbit 'Wish' (he is a boy).
The best rabbit I've ever had. He is bigger than the others rabbits I've had but far more self assured...handles kids like an old pro.

Kim
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:29 am

well im not leaving my pets out either,i want in on it...

ive got pigeons,im a pigeon fancier with a team of about 50 every year,we have won a big race this year being called a truck race..we have got 4 top 10s which is ever so exciting,we would happen too be one of the smallest teams..which means we only start with a small number of birds every year..

I also have a dog his names Ross-GO his name was meant too be rossco but I didn't hear right so when I took him too the vet the vet said whats his name,i said Ross-GO and we received a letter too Mr Ross-Go and its been the family joke since...

Looks like we are adding pets too the topic,funny how we all have something different not the normal cat or dog....
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby admin » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:44 pm

I am sorry blitz but my rabbit is the best rabbit!
He lives indoors with us, has the run of the house and hates the outdoors! He is a dwarf cross...only issue I think he needs a girlfriend :lol:
admin
Site Admin

Postby DD Diva » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:54 pm

admin wrote:I am sorry blitz but my rabbit is the best rabbit!
He lives indoors with us, has the run of the house and hates the outdoors! He is a dwarf cross...only issue I think he needs a girlfriend :lol:

Yep your rabbit has my vote Sharelle, dwarf rabbits are the absolute cutest bunnies EVER!!! My daughter has one, his name is Hamish and he is so little and so cute you just can't help but want to give him big squishy hugs!!! :D
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:18 pm

admin wrote:I am sorry blitz but my rabbit is the best rabbit!

House rabbits rule! :D
Mine is so well behaved he hasn't tried to "hump" anything. Nor does he nibble telephone or electrical cords (I've had a few in the past with that rotten habit). The best thing of all...I claim him as a tax deduction! :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Postby admin » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Of course the penny has dropped....you would use him in your acts wouldn't you...how fun is that!
Yes our bunny doen't nibble either, you just train them not to...he does try to hump my husbands arm though and it is coming around to that time of year...funny he has never tried to hump my arm :lol:
admin
Site Admin

Postby Blitz » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Humping is also a rabbit's way of asserting dominance! Many people view same censored humping in rabbits as untoward when in actual fact they are just establishing the pecking order. The household pecking order according to your bunny is you, then him...and lastly your husband! :shock: :lol:

All my other rabbits were dwarfs but this one seems to be a cross between a Netherlands Dwarf and a Belgium Giant. Dwarfs are fine but tend to be a little more skittish and feisty because of their size.

My accountant got a phone call from the tax office once inquiring about the tax deduction listed "rabbit food". My accountant directed him to look at my occupation on the forms. That's when the penny dropped for him why I was claiming it. :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Oh my....I'd say this thread has gone to the dogs, but alas....it's gone to the bunnies (humping ones even!!!) :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DD Diva

Return to Just Chatting