It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Free Newsletter

What did you do today????

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What did you do today????

Postby DD Diva » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Blitz wrote:More walking and talking and not so much of the eating...sounds like a good mix to me! 8)

Kim

I love walking generally (mind you, I never used to) but it's soooooooooo awesome walking with alongside your friends, work colleagues and chatting away the hours and the kilometres!!! What seems like a 5 minute "walk and talk" quickly turns into a marathon!!! It's great!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby DD Diva » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:02 pm

Aaaawwwww.....I'm stoked!!! :D As a reward for breaking through the 75kg mark (by a mere 100g mind you; that is 74.9kg this morning) my darling hubby's got us tickets to Disney's Lion King....COOL!!!. :D Though it's a long way off yet (February 2015) I'm sooooo glad he got in early as tickets are already running low!!! :shock:
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:23 pm

DD Diva wrote:Aaaawwwww.....I'm stoked!!! :D As a reward for breaking through the 75kg mark (by a mere 100g mind you; that is 74.9kg this morning) my darling hubby's got us tickets to Disney's Lion King....COOL!!!. :D Though it's a long way off yet (February 2015) I'm sooooo glad he got in early as tickets are already running low!!! :shock:

Hope you love it as much as I did,we took the whole family too see it,and we all totally enjoyed it..You will have too buy yourself something special to wear..
They will open up more tickets if they are running low already,they keep adding new dates im sure..
Enjoy your night with im sure your lovely husband,so nice being spoilt by the ones that love us so...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby DD Diva » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:26 pm

tinkerbella wrote:
DD Diva wrote:Aaaawwwww.....I'm stoked!!! :D As a reward for breaking through the 75kg mark (by a mere 100g mind you; that is 74.9kg this morning) my darling hubby's got us tickets to Disney's Lion King....COOL!!!. :D Though it's a long way off yet (February 2015) I'm sooooo glad he got in early as tickets are already running low!!! :shock:

Hope you love it as much as I did,we took the whole family too see it,and we all totally enjoyed it..You will have too buy yourself something special to wear..
They will open up more tickets if they are running low already,they keep adding new dates im sure..
Enjoy your night with im sure your lovely husband,so nice being spoilt by the ones that love us so...

Wow....thank you Natasha, that's very kind of you to say. :)
I hope you enjoy Wicked, and of especially the King and I at the beautiful Opera House. I'm sure you'll love the building as much as the show, then again, it's a toss up both will be awesome. :D
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:33 pm

im more so looking forward too The King and I and mums looking forward too Wicked...

not long now about a fortnight.....
even looking forward too staying 5 minutes walk too the opera house,
where we are staying for wicked is nothing like where we are staying for The King and I....

should be nice,been looking at where too dine...some lovely places down there,looking at one right on the water..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby DD Diva » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:51 pm

tinkerbella wrote:im more so looking forward too The King and I and mums looking forward too Wicked...

where we are staying for wicked is nothing like where we are staying for The King and I....

should be nice,been looking at where too dine...some lovely places down there,looking at one right on the water..

The Opera House is truly spectacular; it is really one of our nation's showpieces architecturally speaking!!

Where are you seeing Wicked???
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:06 pm

DD Diva wrote:
tinkerbella wrote:im more so looking forward too The King and I and mums looking forward too Wicked...

The Opera House is truly spectacular; it is really one of our nation's showpieces architecturally speaking!!

Where are you seeing Wicked???

Capitol Theatre ,Its also where they had Lion King,its a beautiful old theatre,i seen Buddy Holly there also....Its not far from Central Station so its very easy too get too..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby DD Diva » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:37 pm

tinkerbella wrote: Capitol Theatre ,Its also where they had Lion King,its a beautiful old theatre,i seen Buddy Holly there also....Its not far from Central Station so its very easy too get too..

Yes I believe that's a lovely old building too!!! Never been there, but I've seen pictures of it; very nice. :)
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:15 am

Congrats on breaking that 75kg barrier...all the more power to you! 8)
Tickets to the Lion King sound great.
I'm going to a special event in February 2015 too. I'm going to a One Direction concert! :shock: :lol:
My daughter is a fan...and this is going to be my second 1D concert - I went with her last year as well!
I think I was the only over 50 yr old male in the whole concert arena!

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 am

Blitz wrote:Congrats on breaking that 75kg barrier...all the more power to you! 8)
Tickets to the Lion King sound great.
I'm going to a special event in February 2015 too. I'm going to a One Direction concert! :shock: :lol:
My daughter is a fan...and this is going to be my second 1D concert - I went with her last year as well!
I think I was the only over 50 yr old male in the whole concert arena!

Kim

Thanks Kim, yeah it sure feels good to break through that barrier and be on the lower half of the 70's!!! :D

One Direction huh??!! :shock: All 5 boys are between 19-21 years old (1 is 19, 1 is 21 and the other 3 each 20) making you, half their age.....(combined)!!! :oops:

Seriously, good on you Kim, it will be the world to your daughter to have you there!!! :wink:
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:15 am

That's great you doing things like that with your daughter Kim,thats what kids need,
LOVE..

they don't need THINGS they need too know they are LOVED...

great work being a good dad....
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:15 pm

I was pushing for my wife to go...I went last time! But apparently in the marriage contract (fine print) I'm the one who does concerts. :lol:

I will say this for the 1D...they have got an amazing set design for their concert. Also each of the guys are built like rakes. They do inspire this old man to keep skinny and look (nearly) as good in jeans as those guys. I keep telling my daughter that they want me to join the band so as to increase their demographic appeal to older women...she isn't buying it! :wink:

Kim
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:30 pm

Monday
coffee down the beach with my gf,oh second cup of coffee down the beach with my gf,oh 3rd cup of coffee down the beach with my gf,fast ride home needed a piddle or I would have made a puddle...perfecto day now these are the type of days I enjoy...
home too get a roast dinner ready then an hour drive back too the beach with my son doing an hour drive and recorded on his L's drivers booklet..he is doing so well and has already done over 20 hours...

now its sitting back and a little tv and a foot rub..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:49 pm

I had a quiet slack day (Mondays are like your weekends for me)...just my usual exercises, a little office work and only ONE coffee ( :wink: ) at the coffee shop while I did the newspaper jumble word. :)

Kim
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:25 pm

my gf couldn't believe how relaxed I was today we sat there for hours,usually im ready too go and do something different but today the weather was just so very nice..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chatting