It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Free Newsletter

What did you do today????

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What did you do today????

Postby tinkerbella » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:15 am

Tuesday
flew the birds for an hour waving a flag for some of the time too keep them flying,all they want too do this time of year is pair up which means roll in the hay..the weathers getting warmer and they want too make babys and plenty of them...
done the washing and house work and by this time its 8am... :lol:

now showered and shaved lol and ready too hit the town for a movie and morning tea with the girls....

will b home 5 minutes before Blake gets home then we are out for an hour drive.....home too cook tea and fall into a chair and await a foot rub.... :lol: :lol:

so not a lot on for today... :shock:
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:49 pm

tinkerbella wrote:flew the birds for an hour waving a flag for some of the time too keep them flying

My father in his youth use to wave a flag. It was a sport in the Netherlands. He was very good at it and won lots of medals. The idea was to twirl, fly, throw and catch this huge flag on a pole without it touching the ground. He once did it before Eva Perón.
With your experience Natasha who knows where this could lead if you take up the sport! :lol: :wink:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:07 am

I'm pretty handy with a flag,im sort of like,as handy as an ashtray on a motorcycle ... :D
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby DD Diva » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:33 pm

tinkerbella wrote:I'm pretty handy with a flag,im sort of like,as handy as an ashtray on a motorcycle ... :D

Now that is the funniest one-liner I've read in ages!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it!!! Thanks Tink!! :D
DD Diva

Previous

Return to Just Chatting