It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Free Newsletter

Happy birthday forum...

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Happy birthday forum...

Postby tinkerbella » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:22 pm

Wishing forum people that have been part of the forum a happy birthday on there birthdays.....
My birthdays coming up and I want too be made a fuss of....lol :shock:
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Re: Happy birthday forum...

Postby tinkerbella » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:23 pm

31/08/2014
Happy birthday GoddessInside (36)....

have a top day and many more..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:23 am

Yes I noticed her birthday too. I'm guessing that she still occasionally lurks here...so if she reads this thread - I would like to add my birthday good wishes as well! 8)

Natasha - any special plans for your birthday? And which day is it? And how old? :shock: :wink:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:25 am

im not till October,i will be 44 and I love birthdays....:-)
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:47 pm

my daughter rung my husband today and asked him whom he was taking shopping with him for my birthday this year as they usually go off together and make a special day of it and have lunch and really have a nice time together..my husbands sad as they use too really have a nice time,and he never said but im sure he loved all the looks he would get when seen with our beautiful Courtney...
I told my husband he will have too take our sons girlfriend with him,he didn't seem too excited about that one and said he would feel funny,im not sure if funny hahahha or funny as in strange....lol
he said too me cant I take you and you can pick something nice,i said no that's not a surprise...

anyways Courtney then asks Shane well what do I get mum,they were on the phone for awhile and now both none the wiser...

ive got plenty in my head I would like but I like it better knowing that they have picked it...

my fav thing too get for my birthday is what my son gets me every year the womans health diary,Blake gets me that every year and I love it..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby DD Diva » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:12 pm

That's sad!! :cry: It's really such a shame that your husband isn't able to have that special time with your daughter this year, while they're out shopping for a birthday gift for you. It seems such a pity, but I guess things being the way they are, neither of them can do much about it!! So it's no wonder he feels sad about it, as it just wouldn't be the same with your son's girlfriend (as nice as she may be).

If he can't find someone to take (like maybe your mum??) he'll just have to pay closer attention to any comment you make between now and your birthday to get a few "hints" on what you might like as a gift for your special day!! Tell him to "listen closely"!!! :wink:
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:43 pm

DD Diva wrote:That's sad!! :cry: It's really such a shame that your husband isn't able to have that special time with your daughter this year, while they're out shopping for a birthday gift for you. It seems such a pity, but I guess things being the way they are, neither of them can do much about it!! So it's no wonder he feels sad about it, as it just wouldn't be the same with your son's girlfriend (as nice as she may be).

If he can't find someone to take (like maybe your mum??) he'll just have to pay closer attention to any comment you make between now and your birthday to get a few "hints" on what you might like as a gift for your special day!! Tell him to "listen closely"!!! :wink:

I don't drop hints,if I have something too say it comes out and gets said,no games come from my way..
I really like surprises and that's why they have so much trouble,i don't need a thing that's why its so hard also...lol

myself I would rather a night out or a family get together,im really not the type of girl that likes THINGS,i hate clutter lol I hate junk...would rather a nice pair of undies that he has picked...or a book of movie tickets...

my sons always get me things for the bath as they know there a winner,a nice soap,yeap that's me all over..

I think as we age we really don't need STUFF...we like the get together more...

oh last year I got personal number plates now that was a winner...

this is my baby I love her lol....
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Guys generally need a hint as subtle as a sledge hammer anyway!
You can have a sign written in huge lettering starting with the words "I want..." and they will still end up with something else.
Make it easier for the poor guy Natasha...tell him three things - and let him pick one of them.
That way you'll be surprised which one he picks (and even more if he fails to pick any of them! :shock: ).

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Blitz wrote:Guys generally need a hint as subtle as a sledge hammer anyway!
You can have a sign written in huge lettering starting with the words "I want..." and they will still end up with something else.
Make it easier for the poor guy Natasha...tell him three things - and let him pick one of them.
That way you'll be surprised which one he picks (and even more if he fails to pick any of them! :shock: ).

Kim

I don't have
I want
that's the probs lol...lol

kisses and cuddles and a nice card
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Return to Just Chatting