It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Spring races

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Spring races

Postby DD Diva » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:31 pm

To all you race lovers out there, and you fashionisters......it's almost that time of the year again!!! Spring races....you know, Caulfield Cup, Ladies Day, Melbourne Cup day etc. Time to dust off the glad rags, put on the non-sensible shoes (those killer stiletto heels that get stuck in the grass; you know what I mean!!!) :lol: :lol:

I want you to pick an outfit (from the web) and post it here. Tell us the size, and how you'd feel about wearing it this Spring Carnival???

Just a bit of fun, and guys, that includes you too. Pick a nice suit, maybe a fun hat to match, and let us know if you'd feel confident enough at your current weight to wear the gettup!! Maybe it's something you've admired for a while but after losing a couple of kilos wouldn't feel too shy about it now??? Or maybe it's something that you'd like to wear to the races, this time next year?!!

So please, share your spring races fashion and thoughts here, for us all to enjoy!!! :wink:
DD Diva

Re: Spring races

Postby Blitz » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:13 am

I love swishing around in my set of tails and I'm enjoying the aesthetic of steampunk fashions (indeed the whole "maker movement")...so something like this would do...

Kim
Attachments
set of tails.jpg
set of tails.jpg (17.16 KiB) Viewed 599 times
top hat.jpg
top hat.jpg (19.7 KiB) Viewed 599 times
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:49 am

Every year we do a lunch for Melbourne this was a group of us from last year,we always have so much fun..I will go looking for my pick for here DD Diva but will show you our lovely little group from last years Melbourne Cup..This year I wont be able too join the ladies as I will be in Sydney seeing Wicked..

You cant see it but I had a lovely glass like hair piece my husband had brought me for this special day...
Attachments
melb cup day 2 020.JPG
melb cup day 2 020.JPG (102.77 KiB) Viewed 583 times
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:51 am

this is my mate..
she always looks so good and always keeps herself looking stunning..
Attachments
melb cup day 2 011.JPG
melb cup day 2 011.JPG (136.37 KiB) Viewed 583 times
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Return to Just Chatting