It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:23 am

Free Newsletter

All the blushing brides to be!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

All the blushing brides to be!

Postby lollilova » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:42 am

Hi everyone,

As you might or might not know I am planning our wedding for June this year, hence the reason of joining this forum. Well the date is finally set and we are going up to Broome, can't wait!

Anyway, I just thought I would share with you our vowes, well my half anyway. Tony doesn't know it yet, and wont know until the wedding but hopefully i can get up the courage to say this to him. I got the idea from a wedding forum, so I will not take credit for it, but I think it is just beautiful.

here goes:

Today I marry my best friend, the one who has been beside me for a lifetime already, today we join for another lifetime.
In every relationship there are times where it is difficult to find the right words. It is easiest to hurt who we most love. It is easiest to be most hurt by who we most love. It might be difficult to find the words to say “I am sorryâ€￾ or “I forgive youâ€￾ or “I need youâ€￾.
If this should happen, if you or I simply cannot find the words, we will leave a rose at a special spot that both of us will select - for that rose then says what matters most of all and should overpower all other things and all other words.
This rose (Upon saying this I will hand him a single red rose) says the words: “I still love you.â€￾ We will both accept this rose for the words which can not be found, and remember the love and hope that we both share today.
I love you.

I think it is just so honest and beautiful, can't wait to start our married life with that as the foundation.

Bianca
Bianca x

lollilova

Postby Lolly » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 am

*wipes eyes* that is beautiful Bianca. Tony sounds like a very lucky man to have you in his life.
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby lollilova » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:53 pm

Of course he is lucky!!!! :wink:

I think i will be bawling my eyes out reading it, might have to adapt it for the celebrant to read... hmm, not a bad idea.

Bianca
Bianca x

lollilova

Return to Just Chatting