It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Free Newsletter

I am doing speed dating on Saturday!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:13 am

yeah was it fun zoeh? maybe you can go again. its definately not the end of the world- you will find a guy he just hasnt come along yet... or maybe he is around you at the moment and you just dont know!
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:52 pm

There aren't any good, single guys out there :P :P They're all taken!!!

It's funny, you're looking for a guy and I'm detoxing from guys :P :P I'm doing a total detox of males, don't want anything to do with any of the ones that have been hassling me (usually for one thing). It was the only area of my life that I was unhappy with so I've decided to just cut it out of my life! I'm so happy being single, maybe one day I'll want a relationship but not now!!!

Try RSVP, Zoeh, there's loads of guys on there. Whether any of them are decent, who knows!! One way to find out hey! Enjoy being single :) Nothing wrong with it at all!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby zoeh » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:20 pm

zeedeveelgirl i totally agree with you

They are all after one thing there are no decent ones left!!! Over the past 2 years the only guys who have been interested in me have only been interested in one thing, I've been single for two years!

I keep looking for one that will make me "feel" how I felt when I was with my ex but part of me thinks I will never have that feeling with someone again so I should just appreciate that I felt that and move on with other things in my life and not worry about love...

I still feel it when I see him...

Which is why it is too hard for me to have him in my life... That and he plays on it and uses me for that one thing and I let him because of the way I feel... its like one night with him means the world to me so I just let him do it...

Ugh!!!

I am through!!!!
zoeh

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:39 pm

oh zoeh you deserve so much more than that my friend!!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:10 pm

Wow, Zoeh, sounds like we have exactly the same problem!! I too have an ex who does what yours does... and I let him!!! He only pops up in my life pretty randomly and not too often, but he always fools me into thinking he's going to stick around.
Pah, men! What are they good for?!
That's why I decided to do the detox, I guess! I was always disappointed in any guy that came along because there was just a complete lack of that 'feeling'.. I'm not even sure it exists for me anymore!!
I hope it works out for you hun, and you find someone decent :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby zoeh » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:21 pm

zeedeveelgirl that sounds exactly the same for me!!!

He lives about 2 hours away drives down when he feels like it makes me feel like he is going to stick around, that we can work something out, we are inseperable the whole time he is here then he leaves as though nothing has happened!!!

Yeah i feel like that feeling won't exist for me again...

Its so easy to fall back on them when you feel that when they are around eh?

I always say I wont go back there then I see him and I do, so I am trying to not see him again...
zoeh

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:24 pm

We are definitely in the same boat, Zoeh!! My ex doesn't live that far away (only 25 mins drive or so) but yup, when we're together we're inseperable and then I don't hear from him for aaaaaaages.
He says that he's too scared to get into a relationship again with me cos he's scared it won't work out and he'll lose me altogether.
Hrrrrrrrm!
Cop outs, cop outs, yet I don't tell him to P.O.!!!
I feel for ya girl, know exactly what you're going through!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby zoeh » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:17 pm

that doesnt make sense, if he isnt with you then he has more of a chance of losing you because you are open to someone else.

I said to my ex "if you dont want to be with me then stop being with me and if you dont care about losing me, then let me go" and he phoned straight back but acted as though i didnt send a message at all.

He said he isnt ready for a relationship, but any bets if he met a girl, he would.

Its like being an inbetween girlfriend, girlfriend.

Why would you drive 2 hours to see someone if you didnt want to be with them? Thats another 2 hours back home as well...

and yeah I get the same thing, I wont hear from him for ages too!
zoeh

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:03 pm

yup i know, doesn't make any sense but that's his logic for ya!!!

guys are great at pretending not to hear what you're saying!!! my ex has gotten into relationships with loads of other girls.. he swears off girls after they end badly (he loses interest), but gets into another relationship a few weeks later!! hopeless!!!

well that's right, if he doesn't want to see you, why drive 2 hours?! it makes no sense!!! arrrgh! hang in there girl!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby zoeh » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:06 pm

Oh!

My guy does the SAME THING! He falls into all these relationships and they always end badly because he loses interest!! He never has a real reason of why they end, just that they got annoying and he lost interest!

Then he'll say he doesnt want a relationship and start dating someone a few weeks later, we wont see each other, they break up, he comes back...
zoeh

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:10 pm

Jeez!!! If you lived in Adelaide I'd swear we were talking about the same guy!! Haha, this is just freaky!!! I can't believe there's someone else out there who is so much like him.
Gah, that means there's probably MORE guys like them!!! We don't stand a chance!!! :(:(
zeedeveelgirl

Postby zoeh » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:22 pm

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

I thought we may have been talking of the same person but then I saw you are in Adelaide.

Maybe it is Aussie guys.. when I was living in London guys are a bit more old fashioned, in my experience, they date more over there, casual thing isnt really done as much, in my experience (except for with the Aussie males over there)

It is hopeless isnt it, I reckon a lot of my eating and gaining weight was because of comfort eating from him. I think of him every day and always crave chocolate when he comes in my head.
zoeh

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:25 pm

Really?? I lived in the UK for a while too but it was when I was 9 so I didn't get to experience any of that :P :P
Maybe I should move to London... hey that's the plan someday anyway! Then I'd be rid of my ex once and for all!!

Ouch, you poor chick!!! Well, once you get down to your goal weight you can flaunt it :D :D
zeedeveelgirl

Previous

Return to Just Chatting