It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Free Newsletter

Shoes...

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Dee » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:41 pm

I LOOOVE shoes but hate walking in heels - I always get sore shins. So I love the look, but can't seem to find comfortable heels LOL I think it's cos like you Ally I have to wear shoes that are too big in order to fit for width and when I walk in them my foot kind f slides a little.
:cry:

Dee
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby Jisgone » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:59 pm

i cant wear heels either :( i get sore shins and feet! maybe when im lighter ill be able too :) i have 2 pairs of dessy shoes (one are point toed metallic dark purple and flat, with long pants they look like heels :P the other pair are my wedding shoes i only wear them to very fancy occasions
i have 3 pairs of joggers (one i wear to the gym, one to the park) about 10 pairs of thongs/slip on things 1 pair of black boots and 1 pair of black closed in flat shoes for work
and and 2 pairs of ballet flats :P
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:14 pm

im a thong girl LOL

*sings* "let me see that thong... baby that thong thong thong thong" ... but not that sort of thong !
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:46 pm

For the girls with difficult sized feet:

If you (or even friends) go on holidays to Asia, see about getting some shoes made! I got shoes made in Vietnam (pretty cheaply, okay quality but you could pay more for really good quality and it's still about the cost of shoes at home or less) and they were great!

They measure the widest part of your foot, the longest part of your foot, and then trace around an outline on a bit of paper so they have your foot shape/size exactly..

You could buy a bunch of pairs!

And its a good excuse to go on holidays :P

Just make sure you have suitcase room!
Mandie

Previous

Return to Just Chatting