It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:13 am

Free Newsletter

The Biggest Loser Change Your Life book

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:10 am

Ally you deserve a sleep in this morning. I hope your bub is ok.

I have today off so I'm going to pop into K-mart to have a little looksee at the book, I know I will end up buying it :lol:

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby Ally » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:49 am

No worries Jennifer....from reading through it I would say it is the complete package....it gives you strategies to help deal with emotional eating as well as menu plans etc...I also think it is great in the training section too as it acknowledges 3 levels of fitness...beginners, intermediate and advanced. I actually think it is well worth the money!! Let us know if you do end up buying it and what you think!!

We currently have a little sickness spreading through the family....Deb had high temps and general unwellness last week....this week I have not had any time to myself (mum's with sick kids know what I mean :wink: ) I had my boy home Monday and Tuesday with temps in the very high 30's and he even gave 40 a nudge!! He said he wasn't feeling well in the tummy! He got better by Tuesday evening, but his twin sister was coming down with the same thing....Wednesday and Thursday saw her home really crook and vomitting :? and this morning my second eldest daughter came in at 2am and snuggled beside me...by 3 we were out of bed with an upset tummy and high temps :roll: , so I am now sitting here with eyeballs bugging out as I crawled into bed at 6am this morning, only to have my mum ring at 6.45am!! Now I am going to have to take my daughter's lunch up to the school by 10am as she forgot her lunch :roll: give me strength!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Dee » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:26 am

Hope all reaurns to normal soon Ally - and that youget some sleep.

<<<<<hugs>>>>>

Dee
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby Ally » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:29 pm

Sleep?? Sleep?? hehehe I think I am a little delirious at the moment...still haven't managed to crawl back into bed yet...housework to be done...sick child crying.... :cry: maybe a little later?? LOL
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:51 pm

i think when you have sick kids it doesnt make you feel too well either does it :? i remember heidi was 7 weeks old and got gastroenteritis and man i was buggered!

hope the kiddies feel better soon poor things
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:23 pm

I finally got a couple of hours sleep!! I feel a bit better now and yes Kate when the kids are sick I always feel run down too!! Not just from the constant care they need, but it always breaks my heart to see them ill and know there is nothing I can do to help them....Tissy is still vomiting, so hopefully things will calm down for her soon.....
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:02 pm

glad u got some sleep ally, it will help :)
kate_turner2000

Previous

Return to Just Chatting