It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Neighbours

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby zoeh » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:25 pm

Ugh Neighbours annoys me because all the new girls on there are blonde skinny and look the same

there is one chick that looks the same as paul robertson's daughter (i dont know their character names, sorry) and paul robertson was dating her or sleeping with her or something and i thought, huh hes with his daughter what is going on?

Plus she had the same attitudes as his daughter...

Its all weird...

And did anyone see that lesbian kiss on there? What happened with that? Are they still friends or what?

I got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoyed when they made Susan lose her memory ages ago. Susan and Karl were my favourite characters and then the writers stuffed them around. I refused to watch it in protest.. now I just see it now and again. Started watching it moreso when they made Susan and Karl get back together.

They better not break them up with Izzy coming and destroying the wedding.
zoeh

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:32 pm

hey zoeh Izzy Hoyland is the one who paul robinson was seeing. I never liked her. she was trouble.

yeah the broke up susan and karl ages ago because he fell for Izzy. then susan remarried and her husband died and now her and karl are back together.

it was also sad when Dee left. did you see that? it was ages ago- she was in the car accident on her and toadies wedding day and they never found her body. *sigh*

thats sad...
kate_turner2000

Postby Dee » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:16 pm

Paul has also been seeing Pepper who is a lot like Elle - that might be who you're tlakign about Zoeh. lol - and while we're talking about the Bold and the Beautiful hehehehe

They've got a few nebies about the enter then scene too, (ooh inside info! hehehe) another family about to come on with some kids.

Dee
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:44 pm

ah yes forget about pepper steiger- the chick that cant act and has too much fake tan on. she is the one who had the lezzo kiss with rosie- rosie is interested i think in a mixed up sorta way and pepper only did it as a friend so of thing (pepper recently found out her mum is a lesbian).

is that a new family on bold or on neighbours dee?
kate_turner2000

Postby zoeh » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:53 pm

Oh you know just after they moved in i thought pepper and rosie were family or something cos they all moved in together

but obviously i was wrong

but i havent seen anything about any lesbian stuff since they kissed

and paul is like twice pepper's age at least, where are these writers getting their ideas from?!
zoeh

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:02 pm

whaaaaaaat!? ANOTHER lesbian kiss!? jeez, neighbours are running out of storylines, they've already done that one!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby zoeh » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:13 pm

who lesbian kissed last time?
zoeh

Postby Chelle » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:45 pm

It was between sky mangel & her bf on the show I can't think of her name at the moment the one that went O.S & was writing the comic book together
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:52 am

yeah sky and lana were the ones who had the lesbian kiss before. i think all these shows use the same storylines over again. they just use new characters to do it!!

Pepper and paul got together originally because pepper was trying to get paul to keep away from rosie but then it carried on a bit longer that that.
kate_turner2000

Postby Dee » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:10 pm

The new family are coming onto Neighbours. I was just making the link between Bold and Neighbours - cos Neighbours is getting just as trashy! LOL

They're having real trouble keeping ratings at the moment, hence all the melodramatic story lines.

Dee
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:37 pm

hey there... can someone please let me know what happens in tonights episode of neighbours as i will be at swimming lessons and i want to know what eventuates with izzy
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:34 pm

I havent watch wed night yet so I will let you know on the weekend kate
Chelle

Postby Chelle » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:38 pm

Daniel McPherson who was in neighbours a few years ago is running in the Ironman Australian Triathlon in Port Macquarie this weekend
Chelle

Postby Jisgone » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:43 pm

*drools* hes yummy hehe
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:44 pm

thanks chelle- keep me posted.

ah yes he played joel on neighbours- he is a spunk- i used to have tv hits magazine posters on my walls with him on them haha
kate_turner2000

Previous

Return to Just Chatting