It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Free Newsletter

friend

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

friend

Postby Chelle » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:51 pm

One of my best friend has fallen pregnant, which is great I'm so happy for her, but as it was an accident but she can't understand why it happened as she has never missed the pill & has always taken the pill at the same time every day. I will get to the story now she has only been with the guy for 6 months, they have never lived with each other, but on the other hand they are ment for each other, they make such a good couple. She told him when she found out & he freaked a little bit, when he heard the news, she gave him the options that she will not terminate the baby, that thing happen for a reason, & it is in his hands if he want to be apart of this mine & the baby's life, so she went home gave him time to think about it, two days later they meet up & thing are going good he want's to make a go of it. So I think that everything will work out for her which is good, I just hope that her back can handle it as she has had numerous operation on her sliped discs..
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:02 am

hi chelle glad things turned out well for them :) i often hear about couples who take the pill religiously but thats all the contraception they use. i also use condoms with the pill because im trying NOT TO have another baby for a long time! but whose to say that something could happen i could fall pregnant again? i think you can never be too careful and you have to take responsibility for your own actions. i hope things turn out well for them both!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:24 am

I am glad they are at least going to give it a go and I agree Kate...responsibility should be taken....

Chelle, if your friend has a lot of disc problems they will take good care of her, once they know what back problems she has they should give her advice on different stages in her pregnancy.I know that you are concerned (that is what friends are for :wink: )...She may even end up with a caesarean, but ultimately as long as mum and baby are both fine then that is all that matters...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:32 am

yeah true ally, i knew a annoying girl who was pregnant and carried on that she was having a natural birth because she had back problems since having a car accident and they would have trouble putting an epidural in for pain relief etc- rubbish!!!! they can do anything like that these days!
kate_turner2000

Postby Justjudy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:50 pm

Your friend sounds like a strong woman Chelle. It is a good thing that she stuck to her guns regarding termination, many women end up terminating because that is what someone else wants, not what they want. They will get through as long as they have support around them from the people that love them.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby yummymummy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:37 pm

I hope your friends pregnancy goes well for her and her back hangs in there, I was only 19 when I fell pregnant with my first(eek shes 11 now) and me and my partner had only been together for a short while, it was a very difficult time but with effort and perserverence we got thru it and are still together today, your friend sounds like a strong girl she will get thru this too
Jody
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby Vegetable » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:39 pm

Babies are a blessing :D No matter what the cicumstance. ( I fell pregnant at 15 with my son, Im 20 now and he just turned 4) they are a joy and everything happens for a reason :) Congratulations to your friend. The others are right, drs will take good care of her once they know about her back problems. Also, I know a girl who is on the pill. She got pregnant with b oth of her kids while on the pill, never missed it, not even once! Oh, I would love to have another baby, I cant wait! Only problem is that Im single! LOL
Vegetable

Postby Dee » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:07 pm

I was on the pill when I fell pregnant with Dane - man that was a shock! But I have NEVER regretted my decision to have my delightful son. I too gave Andrew the option to stay or not - told him I couldn't bring myself to abort (although I did do all the research into it before making that decision) and he didn't hesitate. 6 years later we're married with two kids, and have stronger marriage than many of our older friends who did things in the 'right' order.

Dee
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Return to Just Chatting