It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Busy weekend!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Busy weekend!

Postby Ally » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:36 am

Well this weekend is seeing me completely flat tack!! I have work this morning and then we have to get shopping done (I love shopping on Saturday....NOT!!)....hopefully we will do the walking track walk this afternoon, then this evening it will be dvd night with Scott and the kids....tomorrow sees us off skiing again for the day and somewhere in amongst it all I have to help my son make his robot for school......I probably won't be around much over the weekend, but will update my food and exercise diary on either late Sunday or Monday morning!!

What does everyone else have planned for the weekend?? Whatever you guys are doing, have a great one!! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:33 am

HEY ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND- IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A BUSY BUT FUN ONE! WE ALWAYS DO OUT GROCERIES ON A SATURDAY AND I LOVE IT! I LOVE SHOPPING - BUT HATE PARTING WITH MONEY :p OUR SHOPPING DAY FALLS NEXT WEEKEND SO I DONT KNOW IF WE WILL GO AND BEAT THE CROWDS OR HOLD OFF DOING IT

WE DONT HAVE ANY PLANS THIS WEEKEND- VERY UNUSUAL FOR US! HEIDI WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY IN HER SANDPIT TODAY THOUGH COS ITS A BEAUTIFUL WEATHER HERE- TAD CHILLY BUT THE SUN IS OUT.

NEXT WEEK AND WEEKEND IS A BUSY ONE FOR US. MY DR'S APPOINTMENT IS ON TUESDAY MORNING. AND ON WEDNESDAY MY SISTER AND NEPHEW GET DOWN FROM CAIRNS AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR SHUTTLE BUS FROM THE AIRPORT.

THEN ON GOOD FRIDAY WE HAVE TO TRAVEL TO SYDNEY FOR MY COUSINS BIRTHDAY- THE ONLY REASON WE ARE GOING IS BECAUSE MOST OF MY FAMILY WILL BE THERE AND IT WILL BE A REUNION.

THEN ON SUNDAY I GET CHOCOLATE!! MICK OFFERED TO GO DOWN THE SHOP LAST NIGHT TO GET ME A CHOCOLATE AND I SAID NO I WASNT ALLOWED :p

HAVE A GREAT ONE!
kate_turner2000

Postby Chunkster » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:07 am

I have to travel an hour and a half to go to my friends son's first birthday party which is gonna be a BBQ...eek...I love BBQs. Gotta stay strong and only eat what my body needs. As we live in the sticks...it's kinda exciting to travel to a town and go to shops and see people!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wamVCMb/]
[/url]
Chunkster

Postby Chelle » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:09 am

I can't go to the beach & do my walk as there is the Australian Ironman Triathlon on :evil: , but I am going to try & make it to the guy But on the other hand I am packing all weekend to move on easter sunday down to newy, going to the panthers club tonight to drop the kids off at the childminding having dinner & watch the footy on the tv & then back to packing on sunday
Chelle

Postby KimE » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:09 am

Lazy weekend for me...so not much change there. :lol:

Oh housework, shopping, cleaning motorbike and then being lazy.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:14 am

hehe theres always housework to be done hey kim

hey chelle id still go to watch the ironman thing WOOF WHISTLE

my in laws move easter weeekend into the house they brought in newy too
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:16 am

Always plenty of housework Kate, even after you've just done it. :roll: Forgot to mention the ironing as well.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Justjudy » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:23 pm

Busy weekend here, but that is nothing unusual.
Heading out to do some shopping very shortly, and then am having coffee with a friend who wants to pick my brain about her studies. We have hockey at 3.00pm and then after that my nephew arrives for the big 10th birthday sleepover (pizza and DVD's :roll: ) Tomorrow we are doing the movies just after lunch and then having an early picnic dinner with a friend in the park. After that Monday is here and we will have to start the week all over again.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:44 pm

I've got a busy one this weekend too :)
Worked last night and today, just got home not long ago.. I have to study for my assessments tomorrow.. tonight is my birthday dinner with my friends, I have my course and assessments all day tomorrow and then birthday dinner with my family :)

And my back is killing me and I just want to sleep!!!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:19 pm

wow lots of birthdays do's happening. have a nice time everyone :)
kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:55 pm

I'm just looking after my sick cat, (see personal thread if interested)
Trying to exercise at home, doing house work not much else to do. will probably just watch a dvd tonight. If my cat is ok might go to the market for an hour tomorrow ,and then go for a walk or swim tomorrow arvo.. bit boring but as long as my cat is better i dont mind being a home body this weekend.
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Lolly » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:49 pm

HHHHHHHHHH I am having a really relaxing sort of weekend :wink:

I am gonna take Nathan into Judy shortly so he can eat pizza with her and then coming back home to get beautified to go out to dinner - I do have the teenage son home and one of his mates BUT, I am bringing them back some maccas and leaving them to play on the puter whilst I am out to dinner.

Tomorrow I plan to snooooooooooze in for a long while and then get to Judys in time to go to the movies.

I have already done all my housework (this house is HEAPS easier to keep clean) and even had time to get pampered at the hairdressers this morning so I am relaxed and gorgeous looking as well :D

So, to all those people having a hectic weekend, I pity you, mine is peacefulish...
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:55 pm

aw ur lucky lolly!!!
kate_turner2000

Return to Just Chatting