It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Free Newsletter

What you like reading about most on this site?

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

What you like reading about most on this site?

Postby SallyJ » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:17 pm

Hi everyone

I am a new member to the community and am wondering what everyone enjoys reading about, and participating in, on this site?

Maybe this could be some constructive feedback to the moderators on what other topics of conversation we could include (by the way of forum topics) or informational categories that should be included?

Postby talia11 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:33 am

My favs are the Just Chatting, Weight Loss Talk and Exercise Talk, they are the ones I go to first... I like to read about different peoples diets and how they are losing their weight - and I love the pics in Before and After@!!!
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:01 am

hi there sally

welcome to the group...

i like every single thread on this forum, and i love reading about how each individual is doing with their weightloss and life in general. id be lost without my weightloss forum buddies!

Postby Mandie » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:29 pm

I'm with Kate, I read everything on here! I'm so addicted! :D

Postby Justjudy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm

Make that 3 that are addicted to every section on this site. Some days logging on and catching up with what everyone else is doing keeps me from going completely dotty.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

Postby slimmindown » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:10 pm

I always just go to posts since last here,and particularly like reading personal progress and weight loss talk and of course the challenges..
[no excuses, I can do it!

Postby Dee » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:55 pm

I do exactly what you do Deb, jump on and select 'view posts since last visit'. Somedays there's so many new posts I have to be a bit selctive, but I never miss a progress thread - whether I respond or not - and I love it when people have posted questions, I love reading the many solutions people come up with.

What I love about this site is the incredible support and encouragement that the wonderful people here provide. So at the end of the day the thing I love most about this site is nothing that the folks in admin can do anything about... it's the amazing people.

Return to Just Chatting