It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Free Newsletter

Was it spam again?

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Was it spam again?

Postby Kindred-Katt » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:35 pm

I got an email this morning saying that I had a message in my inbox here, I came to check it and there was nothing...

Lemme guess? Green eggs and SPAM?

Ah well. Not to worry.

Sorry I haven't been by much. Have been having a few dramas lately.
Dad got crook and ended up in hospital. It turned out that he had a golden staph infection in his leg. He came close to losing his leg if not his life, that is what the doc said atleast.
Due to all the stress of having to deal with an unreasonable estate agent, my sister being a little <this part is censored to to extreme language> and my sister deciding to come and visit, my system (I don't know if it was mental, physical, or both) went into overload and my legs swelled from the knees down.

It's been a lousy month or so!

But I didn't come to whine about my woes, I came because I thought I had a message! :)

So, how's everyone else been?
When I am thin, fat will be in!

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:27 pm

hi there kindred katt- yep it was spam, it happened when i was online this morning and the guy was still lurking the site when i was here. sorry about that! at elast it brought you to us i guess!!

sorry things have been pretty hectic at the moment for you. they say things happen 3 fold so maybe things will brighten up for you soon.

not alot happening in my life, good and bads things have happened i spose, i just try and go with the flow. we are looking forward to easter tomorrow.

hope your dad is up and well soon. it must be hard for him especially if he is the independent type!!

best wishes and happy easter

Postby Lolly » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:34 pm

I got excited when I got an email message this morning to say I had a pm here - I thought "finally somebody loves me enough to send me a pm" *sigh* there was no pm :cry:

Oh and yeppers I am still alive and kicking, just have been a tad busy of late to get online and chat lol - I suppose thats what being a farm girl is all about :roll:
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

Return to Just Chatting