It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:08 pm

Free Newsletter

Big Brother News

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:11 pm

will keep that in mind mandie if i see the dvd!! i also met kitty flanagan after a comedy club night. she was lovely and very funny!
kate_turner2000

Postby Vegetable » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:12 am

I have only met two celebrities in my life, both have been really average and I made a dick of myself. First one was Guy Sebastian, I walked past him at Highpoint Shopping center and literally bumoed into him and made him drop his mobile :oops: The other one was when rove was first starting out (he's only done maybe 6 shows) and he was at Eastland shopping center doing interviews, and I was so preoccupied looking at him that I didnt notice the wires that were across the walkway (for microphones and stuff I guess??) and yep. I fell on my butt, if front of all these people..... :oops: god Im a klutz! :D
Vegetable

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:08 am

lol both times were embarrassing for you amy!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Vegetable » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:21 pm

Thankyou! Thankyou! *takes a bow* :D
Vegetable

Postby slimmindown » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:22 pm

one of my work colleagues a few weeks ago spent the sfternoon on a noosa beach talkng to Matthew mconaghey(sp) she was love struck and is still talking about it. She is herself very pretty and had photos with him and stuff. She called her sister and said here talk to matthew her sister nearly died.. :lol:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:28 pm

oh my god he is sooo hot. he did a student exchange here when he was younger on the central coast and went to micks high school which is around the corner from here. he stayed with a host family that still live up here on the coast and he often talks about his stay here in australia. he did a rove interview where he talked about it. he cant pronounce any of the suburbs correctly though but ill forgive him cos he is sooo yummy!
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:00 pm

ooh.. awesome!

hugh jackman used to work at a cafe called Valentino's in Northbridge (here in Perth) when he was studying at WAAPA (west austarlian academy of the performing arts)

we used to go there all the time when I was little -around the time he would have been there! mum swears he served us, but I don't remember unfortunately :(
Mandie

Postby yummymummy » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:22 am

WOW I used to go to valentinos often! cause they used to serve up alcohol and we were underage :lol:
Jody
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby gremlen » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:43 pm

:D i used to know the sisters(Kylie&Dannii) i used to hang out with Dannii when she did YTT.when she was 20 or so we slowly driffted apart . we send x-mas cards from time 2 time and and when she was down here a few mths ago we went out for lunch .
gremlen

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:47 pm

wow thats awesome gremlen :) i like kylies music however i dont like her music live in concert. but i like dannis singing and think she is very pretty :) we still ahve the kylie and jason records around here somewhere as i have 4 sisters and one brother so i grew up with listening that type of music.
kate_turner2000

Postby zoeh » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:23 pm

So is anyone watching BB?

The housemates all look pretty much the same... I went to Future Music Festival in Melbourne not too long ago and they all look like they were just handpicked from there.... same fashion sense pretty much, jocks, etc...

Cant we have a hippy in there, a few more alternative people, deep thinkers... people with good relationship values, a gothic maybe, or even a bit more multicultural...

They are all pretty much bogans... I bet the truckie will win - he is the biggest bogan of all of them, and the biggest bogan always wins in Australia...

I have to say the BB house overseas is a lot more interesting, the people are more interesting, there is more of a variety (I am thinking of BB UK when i say this)

Does anyone agree with me:?:
zoeh

Postby milkyway » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:58 pm

I agree Zoe. They are all sooo... vanilla! And this is supposed to be a good representation of Australia? Where's the multicultural aspect??? So we have a mormon. Whoopee!

And for gawds sake, if I see another chick hoik up her top that's slipping down, I will throw my shoes at the telly. :twisted: I don't know why that annoys me so much, but it does!

Very disappointing start :(
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Justjudy » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:01 pm

milkyway wrote:
And for gawds sake, if I see another chick hoik up her top that's slipping down, I will throw my shoes at the telly. :twisted: I don't know why that annoys me so much, but it does! :(

Totally agree Sandra. Why can't they buy clothes that fit properly, or that will stay up? Don't they know that the uncut version has been cut?

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby zoeh » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:04 pm

hahaha i like your comments!

you know what i would have really liked to see on a BB series?

Someone who is aboriginal. And I think it would be so beneficial for the younger generation as well because I know in my experience at school I learnt nothing about the aboriginal culture, and in my parents generation they were pretty much taught not to speak about them.

I dont mean to single them out but they are our history as being Australian and it just annoys me that we arent taught about their culture as part of being Australian.

And how arrogant are the people in there!!! Where are the bookworms, the muscians, the interesting people who have more to life than not being able to hold down a relationship, being able to drink, being able to party and is god's gift to the opposite censored?

Ok I think thats the end of my BB vent... Very disappointed!!!
zoeh

Postby Chelle » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:18 am

They deffinatly are having the older age in there, more mature I suppose, I don't think they want what happened last year.

But I must say I give BB credit for the recyceling I was impressed.
Chelle

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chatting