It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:24 am

Free Newsletter

Big Brother News

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Vegetable » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:42 am

Ive already found one I didnt like.....you know the Chubby blonde with the green eyeshadow.....I think she worked for a call center??? yeah lol well she had the same cats bum face as sourpuss kelly from BL :twisted:
Vegetable

Postby Luna » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:05 am

zoeh wrote:Cant we have a hippy in there, a few more alternative people, deep thinkers... people with good relationship values, a gothic maybe, or even a bit more multicultural...

I agree with you completely. I was very disappointed, especially as they kept going on about how they would be representing people from all walks of life this time...

I was however impressed too by all the recycled stuff. That's great!

Hehe, Vegetable, I totally agree about Ms Green Eyeshadow, and Kelly from BL come to think of it. :lol:
Luna

Postby Ally » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:34 pm

maybe they are cousins or sisters or something!! hahahahaha

apparently on the big brother show in england last year they had this fella with tourette's syndrome and my niece who lives over there said it was really funny seeing how the other housemates reacted to it, cause he was one the sufferers that can't control the swearing aspect and he would just suddenly break out in this string of swearing......she said it added a lot of variety to the show and the people in the house came to realise that just because he had tourette's didn't make him any less of a person......I think Australia is too embarrassed about people having "something" wrong with them, that wouldn't dare show something like that.......
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:20 pm

i dont pay any attention to the overseas bb personally so i dont know who in terms of personality etc they put in the shows overseas. i thought bb is great with the recycling this year. very cool. i like the little hidey hole room with the small door -that looks awesome.

i thought that kate i think her name is with the green eyeshadow is a bit of a dog haha. and that rebecca who is the mormon, i can see she would get on peoples nerves.

my favourite so far is travis. how funny was he when he said to jamie- "YOU LOOK GERMANISH" haha. and then when mormon wanted to play the adult twister game and travis said something like 'IM HAPPY TO RELAX ON ME BANANO' HAHA. i think knowing he has a wife and kid that its going to bring a bit of a breath of fresh air to the house not seeing yet another relationship form.

i am sick of seeing the same types in big brother. you never see unemployed people (i.e., theres 2 lawyers in there this year). i wanna see more mums and dads! not so many single people. katie and jamie made me sick last year with their carry on. id also like to see more bigger people in the house like chrissy from a few years ago.
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:02 pm

I rekon that 1 or 2 of the guys in the house are gay, every year there is always somone. Could be the computer geek & somone else. A comment was made I have never had or havent had a relationship / girlfriend with a female. Who knows, I guess we will find out tonight!!

That Onbudmans chick is a total dog, as soon as I saw her you can just tell.

Yes they have gone by looks this year almost every female is blond, skinny & has big boobs.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:11 pm

i think that cruz guy is homosexual!! how up himself was he! i hope he desnt get into the house tonight
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:18 pm

Well the boy does own his own fashion label.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:19 pm

and he has a clean shaven bottom- got brazillian?
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:50 pm

LMAO this thread was totally fun to read from the beginning. I used to looooove big brother and never missed it but haven't watched the last few seasons. Hmmm, maybe time for another dip. What time is it on?
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:03 pm

7pm kimmy
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:07 pm

Thanks Kate. We usually watch Foxtel so don't ever buy TV guides and hardly ever watch free TV but this might just be good for a laugh.

How you going birthday girl? :D
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:55 pm

well well well look what the cat dragged in. i reckon i could survive for the longest in that white room. as long as i had a loo and a bed i would be fine. i think that kara girl will be the first to give in. she swears a lot :?

and what about mr x?! billy!! should make things interesting. when he first came out on stage i said to mick he looks like hayleys brother, haha it turns out the be her ex. how strange!

btw i noticed how average the girls looked tonight without their hair and make up professionally done hehe
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:59 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:btw i noticed how average the girls looked tonight without their hair and make up professionally done hehe

I noticed the same thing, too. Can see all those pimples now :lol:

It was better tonight than last night with the challenge to find the couple (and everyone feels so special for BB asking them) and the white room and Billy.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby KimE » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:16 pm

Haha I loved the white room and yeah I reckon Kara will give in first. She was already whining about the white clothes and she does swear a lot as you couldn't hear what others were saying for all the beeps. Cruz might win this one he looks like he has a great deal of determination. Is it just me or do they all have odd names?

Billy oh boy Hayley looked like she wanted to jump all over him.
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Vegetable » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:47 am

I KNOW!! Isnt it great! :D Now I dont feel so bad about myself in comparison to ppl like that.... :D On uplate last nite, they showed the housemates seeing the white room, and the 'white ppl" It was soooo funny! I dont know if I could last, only because last nite Mike Goldman said that all they get to eat is porridge..... I hate porridge! :roll:
Vegetable

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chatting