It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:57 am

Free Newsletter

Big Brother...

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:21 pm

Really Chelle??? Where did u read that? I read Zach is ahead? (from Lassiters sports betting, and BBB website???)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:23 pm

FROM LASSETERS AND THE BBB WEBSITE-

Lasseters Sprotsbook has- Zach at 1.45 and Aleisha at 2.70 to win... Their is apparently a HUGE number of Tosave votes which will push Zach over the line
Playboy_bunny

Postby Chelle » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:29 pm

The BB web site Zac is 59.43% to be evicted & Aleisha is 40.57% it was right with last night's eviction with Travis & Billy to go.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:02 pm

Playboy_bunny wrote:FROM LASSETERS AND THE BBB WEBSITE-

Lasseters Sprotsbook has- Zach at 1.45 and Aleisha at 2.70 to win... Their is apparently a HUGE number of Tosave votes which will push Zach over the line

yeah a friend of mine emailed me this morning saying that there are a huge number of save votes for zach.
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:16 pm

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted Zach to win :( Oh well, Aleisha looked Fab anyway :D I voted for Zach (5 times LOL) It was good to see all the other housemates....even though she said she wasnt, did anyone else think Hayley looked pregnant? :shock: hmmmmm lol Did anyone else see that something was thrown and hit gretel in the head on stage??? Oh the death stares! :lol: hahaha I thought it was good...although not too well organised cos It really ran over! :shock: And their will be another BB next year! YAY! :lol: Hopefully they will go all out and do a new start and stage and everything and make the house really cool....give it a good revamp, so itll be better than this year ;) Yayyyy! :D hehe Im soooo pumped haha
Playboy_bunny

Postby grugwashere » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:41 pm

im going to apply for it next year
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby Playboy_bunny » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:13 am

ooooh how exciting! :D Let us know how you go, Ill vote for you for sure ;) hehe
Playboy_bunny

Postby Chelle » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:27 am

They took there time tonight it was pretty close with the vote's. I glad that Aleisha won but I wouldn't care if Zach won either coz. I like Zach.

She could be pregnant who know's, they did it in the rewards room because they knew that it wouldn't be shown on national tv with un-cut. Have to wait & see.
Chelle

Postby Maraver » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:56 am

omg now I did not know that
ohhhhhhhhh gossip must tell Andy
I wanted Zach to win and I loved the emotion he showed when he saw his Mum and Dad
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:17 am

LOL i would love to try out for next years one too. they need a young mum in there :)

was very very very disappointed with the finale last night. i thought the pink float was cheesy and the pantomine sucked. i think it dragged on too long with bringing the old housemates out (several ad breaks inbetween dragged it on further). mick went to bed with the shites because it was taking so long and my friend and i were messaging each other on our phones complaining how long it was taking. i was sick of emma standing at the front next to gretel hogging the limelight. i didnt know what happened when gretel got hit with something. i thought it was one of the housemates standing behind and they had messed her hair up cos she was fixing it up. i didnt really think hayley looked pregnant. then again she was wearing flowing sort of dresses. even if she was pregnant i didnt think she would start to show after 1.5 months.

i cried when zachs parents came in.
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:12 am

did andrew and hayley have censored in the rewards room?
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:19 pm

ive never heard them confirm it.
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:20 pm

yeah i heard that too grug ;) my sister told me ;) hehe
yeah Kate I thought the float was crap! LOL it was really awful like they just did it on the spot....hahaha had to laugh when Travis told gretel that they were just paddling water wasting time haha good on ya travo! hehe and the patomime was bad too :lol: But then I guess some of them have only been out for a night....it was reallllly average anyway ;) Hopefully next year they will do it really well....like you remember last years BB they made a big deal of it and on opening night all the housemates came in on floats and stuff and they did that great parade....I REALLY hope they redo it all next year :(
Playboy_bunny

Postby Playboy_bunny » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:20 pm

no I dont think they confirmed it lol I think my sis read it in a gossip mag ;)
Playboy_bunny

Postby Chelle » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:57 pm

did andrew and hayley have censored in the rewards room

Yeah I heard it on radio from Hailey herself when she was interviewed after she was evicted out of the house. She said they knew it wasnt going to be aired on tv because there was no un-cut this year.

The float was crap i don't know why they said mardi gra would be jelous, I think who ever come up with the idea should be embarresed. It was awfull.
Chelle

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chatting