It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Free Newsletter

Big Brother...

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby milkyway » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:48 pm

Still, that's a bit risky. Wouldn't take much for someone to leak it onto youtube...
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:07 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7uPJ37A0zI

it wasnt something thrown from the crowd it was bodie throwing a rubber chicken and it hit gretel in the head. apparently fitzy was on nova this morning saying that bodie got in deep shite from the producers and gretel went backstage during the break and was crying because it hurt so much
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:19 pm

oh far out :shock: Typical Bodie though :roll:
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Donk » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:43 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7uPJ37A0zI

it wasnt something thrown from the crowd it was bodie throwing a rubber chicken and it hit gretel in the head. apparently fitzy was on nova this morning saying that bodie got in deep shite from the producers and gretel went backstage during the break and was crying because it hurt so much

My gf said she thought Gretel looked like she was about to cry.

Fair dinkum that Bodie is a first-class knob, I don't mind having a bit of fun, but he just thinks he's impressing everyone with the stupid stuff he does.
Donk

Postby Chelle » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:03 pm

A rubber chicken wouldn't hurt that much would it???. Bodie a bloody idiot.
Chelle

Postby Playboy_bunny » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:20 pm

hahahahahaha :lol: Ur a crack up Chelle :D haha
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Ally » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:11 pm

ever been hit by a rubber chicken.....I beg to differ it bloody hurts!! it wasn't your regular light ones it was one of the heavier ones...

I am glad Aleisha won...nothing against Zach though I thought he was a brilliant housemate!! Just goes to show it is not the fact on whether you are an intruder or not, as they said zach fit right in and he did!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Chelle » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:45 pm

I think Zach has done well for the gay community, probly help people to deal with the terms that they are different & could of help them come out if that what you call it. I think Zach is the best gay person that they have put in the house out of all the season's. Jonny wasn't to bad the one who worked in the gym.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:30 pm

omg i loved johnnie! 'i love you too' 'hey sharna.. i love you' omg he was great. i think he was a lot more comfortable in his own skin as opposed to zach though and times change i think more people are embracing the 'token' gay person they put into the house these days as opposed to the very first season
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:26 pm

deffinately Johnny was more confortable, zach is still so much younger & I suppose where he grew up was a bit hard to come out, as he said he felt more at home in the city because it wasn't much of a bit deal as suppose to the country.
Chelle

Postby *KaTe* » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:09 pm

I was waiting in a HUGE line in the postoffice the other day, and was looking around the room bored...and who walks in...Jamie from this yrs Big bro!!! Am not used to seeing people who have been on tv!

He looked better in real life! Was so tempted to yell out "IM NOT CRYING!" ha ha but thought it wouldnt have been very appropriate :lol:

Was going to get a photo of him and me on my phone but was in a hurry and some girls had already started talking to him. Was so funny though, I could tell when he walked in that he was like "yeh im jamie from big bro"! :D

SMILE!!
*KaTe*

Previous

Return to Just Chatting