It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:09 am

Free Newsletter

WOO HOO! I am going on a cruise!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

WOO HOO! I am going on a cruise!!

Postby talia11 » Wed May 09, 2007 10:05 pm

Today I booked a 7 night cruise for husband and I (belated honeymoon) to New Caledonia with P&O!! It is in October and I can't wait!!! Just had a cruise around the P&O site and it looks like so much fun! Anyone else been on one of these?
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

Postby milkyway » Wed May 09, 2007 10:18 pm

Awesome Carmen. I've never been on a cruise but would love to do so. Sounds like fun. And New Caledonia - a slice of France in the South Pacific, how divine :D You'll be looking hot hot hot as in a bikini by then!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu May 10, 2007 10:05 am

hey carmen!! aw i really wanna go on a cruise. you will have a ball! my mum has done the P&O and went to new caledonia and fiji and so on. she didnt like fiji- she said it was really dirty and smelly. mick my fiance has been to new caledonia (not on a cruise just on a holiday) and he said it was great fun! but pretty hot!

cant wait to hear all about it :) what does hubby think about it?!

Postby SarahC » Thu May 10, 2007 1:29 pm

Wow, Carmen, I am so jealous!! I've been dying to go on a cruise but it's hard (almost impossible) to get on as a single without paying twice the price! P&O seems to be the only company that can do it.

I went on P&O's Pacific Sky back in 2001 and had an absolute ball! I went as a single in a four berth cabin. I got in with a group of really cool people, and I think we averaged about 2-3 hours sleep per night :lol: It was a time to remember! And I'm still friends with one of the guys I met onboard - he lives just around the corner from me now.

Hope you have a really great time :D

Postby Chelle » Thu May 10, 2007 2:46 pm

You are so lucky I'm jelous I so want to go on a cruise, but I think the kids are to young, I would not be able to have a good time. My mum has been on a crusie, it made it through to the news, it went through a massive storm with them water cyclones, not to scare you but that was 30 years ago. My cousine went on one for schoolies & said she had the best time of her life apart from sleezy guys trying to crack onto her.

Return to Just Chatting