It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:55 pm

Free Newsletter

is skinny the new fat?

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

is skinny the new fat?

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed May 16, 2007 2:04 pm

kate_turner2000

Postby MissE » Wed May 16, 2007 3:27 pm

ugh. everything is going to kill you these days!
Life is too important to be taken seriously!
MissE

Postby BubbleButt » Wed May 16, 2007 3:57 pm

Please no-one tell my half sister.. geesh!!! Mrs Anorexia she is and she's got the smallest of bellies on her at the moment and she had the nerve to sit there and complain about her weight infront of me on Mother's Day and about how unhealthy and disgusting it is for anyone to be overweight. She currently weighs 41kgs.. gggrrrrrrr! As you can tell I don't like her.. lol
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
BubbleButt

Postby *KaTe* » Wed May 16, 2007 9:13 pm

The article isnt that much of a suprise to me...I have always had the belief that skinny doesnt neccessarily mean healthy. It makes me laugh how ppl always say "They can eat whatever they want and not put on weight"...

Ummm thats besides the point! What about whats happening to them internally? Eating take away every day, drinking alcohol, smoking ciggies etc all the time etc is going to do damage.

Thats why I'm happy that when I get to my goal weight, and even now for that matter I know I'm healthy which is sooo important! No point being thin if you feel tired and sick all the time!

And Bubblebutt thats funny about your sister in law, ppl like that make me laugh! The word "fat" should not even come into her vocabulary!

SMILE!!
*KaTe*

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed May 16, 2007 9:34 pm

hey kate thats right, imagine what the organs look like! i know myself that if i eat healthy i feel good!
kate_turner2000

Return to Just Chatting