It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:58 am

Free Newsletter

Shooting in Melbourne

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Ally » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:02 pm

yes it is very hard Chelle (and it is nice to know that you understand where I am coming from) Although it was a long time ago, it was hard as I had put off writing to her to let her know I was getting married as I knew she was coming up to see me. I never got a chance to tell her, she was killed on her way up....That was my biggest regret that I never got to tell her (she was to be my matron of honour). the fellow concerned served 4 months jail. Where I ask is the justice in that!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Chelle » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:13 pm

It is always going to play on your mind what if isn't it ally, but that is the way life has drawn it cards, it may not seem right & serving 4 months for killing someone is wrong it is an absolute joke, It make me angry when they get locked up for a measly 4 months out of there life when they have taken an innocent life away. Where is the justice in that.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:56 pm

thats sad. i dont think there are any excuses for drink driving, rapists, murderers or people who have affairs on their partners.
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:03 am

I was really bitter about it for a long time, but I had to let it go...it was eating me up inside....I will always have her memory with me and we gave her name to our first daughter.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Previous

Return to Just Chatting