It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:39 am

Free Newsletter

Anyone here has used a product called Ecoslim slimming drops

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Anyone here has used a product called Ecoslim slimming drops

Postby fat_sick » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:17 pm

Anyone here has used a product called Ecoslim slimming drops? It is a herbal product for weight loss. One of my Indian friends advised me to take this product for effective weight loss and she told me that she has lost remarkable amount of weight using this product. She sent me her photographs online and she really has transformed. One may even fail to recognize her…she has really lost a considerable amount of excess weight.
I am thinking to buy this product, Ecoslim slimming drops. I have already found it on one online pharmacy where the price is relatively cheaper. But…One thing that is worrying me is that will some product that has worked and done wonders on someone be right for me too? Should I consult a doctor before taking these or is it not necessary to do so since it is a herbal product? Before buying, I wanted to ask whether anyone else has used this product. If yes then please give me your feedback.
Thanks in advance.
fat_sick

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:01 pm

hmmmm Ive never heard of it....Its always good to consult your gp about diet pills (herbal or not) or at least have a chat with the pharmacist where you buy them? And remember to make sure they dont interact with any medications you are taking :)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Mandie » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:24 pm

Should I consult a doctor before taking these or is it not necessary to do so since it is a herbal product?

"Herbal" products contain active ingredients that affect cells in your body, just like manufactured products (i.e. "medications"). If the ingredients did not affect your body's cells, then how could they provide benefit? If your herbal product works (i.e. achieves the aim for which you bought it, i.e. weight loss, pain relief, so on), then you can bet that there are side effects that may be experienced by some people, and allergies experienced by some people, and interactions with other products/medications.

It's a myth that because these products are "natural", they cannot hurt you. Bacteria is "natural". Viruses are "natural". Cancer is "natural".

I'm not saying these products are bad. In fact, a lot of them do good for a lot of people. I'm just saying you should treat them with the respect they deserve - and if you expect them to treat you like a medication, you should realise that they can have risks like any other medication.

So you should ALWAYS see your doctor before starting any herbal tablets/supplements, because it is possible that they can interfere with other medications that you take! Or may not be appropriate for your particular condition..

Summary: Just because a product is bought over the counter, it does not make it 100% safe. Nothing is 100% safe. Panadol can kill people, if used incorrectly.
Mandie

Return to Just Chatting