It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 pm

Free Newsletter

Arent people nice?

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Arent people nice?

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:32 pm

Well, isnt that a great way to top of my day.. I was just putting my shopping in the boot minding my own business and 3 guys yelled out 'fatty want a cream pie?' and started mooing at me and saying 'fatty fatty fatty fat' and laughing So Ive come home feeling like a fat pig and want to cry. Arent people lovely
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:38 pm

aw gracie dont listen to them! theyre only saying things like that to make themselves feel better for the low lives that they are. you are way better than them and even though you have some personal issues with your weight, you are doing something about it (which they dont even realise). it used to make me feel bad when i would hear ppl say things like that to me or to other people i know and these low lifes have no idea that we dont like being fat! and that it is an illness.

dont let them ruin the start you have had gracie. if you pig out or let them get to you, then they have won and have succeeded in hurting you and making you regress to your former self. you are a powerful woman now.

*sings* i am woman hear me roar!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:53 pm

these guys obviously have an iq lower than their shoe size. please do not let them get to you gracie. i know that's easy to say & far harder to actually do, but you know yourself that you're a good, intelligent, loving, strong & kind person. there is so much more to you than your weight - which, as kate said, you have chosen to do something about & have already made a positive start. all whilst being a single mum!

think positive thoughts about yourself gracie and think how people like this are balanced out by your gorgeous mum who bought you the celeb slim shakes - because the people who know you, know your worth.

*hugs*
sassi

Postby Chelle » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:59 pm

Don't listen to the smart a$$ di3kheads, Don't let them get to you like Kate said, Some people are just plain rude, I believe in karma what goes around comes around & it will deffinatly come back on them all one day. You have everyoe on here that will give you lot's of support & encouragment hold your head high & don't cry darling just shake it off & tomorrow a new day & what was said is in the past.
Chelle

Postby Chelle » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:00 pm

I forgot to write lots of hugs gracie
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:02 pm

Chelle wrote:, I believe in karma what goes around comes around & it will deffinatly come back on them all one day. .

here here! i believe in it too and even though sometimes it feels like it is taking a hell of a long time for karma to come around, when it finally does it hits with a vengence~!
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:03 pm

very true!!!!
Chelle

Postby lng86 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:22 pm

Make them eat their own words...

You have the determination and strength to carry on your journey without their nasty comments affecting you.

As the saying goes - karma is a censored!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Maraver » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:27 pm

Oh don't they give you the s%^$*(
little sods I hope they get the runs for a month
Hugs from me too you beautiful lady
Last edited by Maraver on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby milkyway » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:49 pm

Think about where you'll be in a year from now.
Think about where those guys will be in a year from now. They'll still be arseholes!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby reester33 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:55 pm

Awww, Gracie people can be really cruel at times....bet they wouldn't have said "boo!" if they were on their own....they wouldn't have the guts! :x They were just compensating for their small minds, and their small you-know-whats! :wink: :lol:

Let this make you more determined. Show them what you're made of girlfriend!! Let's kick some di3khead butt!! :lol: :lol:

We're with you all the way honey!

:) M

I WAS EATING MYSELF TO DEATH WITH A KNIFE AND FORK!
reester33

Postby grugwashere » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:19 pm

PB,

You are a gorgeous woman, that man or should i say little boy is obviously screwed in the head.

i know nothing we can say will take back his harsh words... but honestly dont let him ruin your day... you know how well you are doing with your weightloss journey and dont let him take you down.

it reminds me of a lady who pulled me aside once wilse i was at a party minding my own business and told me "its ok to be fat" and preceeded on giving me a pep talk about not trying to fit in and just accepting that i was fat- i had never met this lady before. its left me in tears and i went home... i pretended like she had given me great advice and then left immediately.

if i had of been the me then that i am now i would have told her where to go and kept on dancing.

once again i think you are doing a wonderful job and you are gorgeous.

*hugs*
Joanna.
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby Mandie » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:22 pm

oh what W--KERS!!!!

just think - you can lose the weight, but they will ALWAYS be a-holes!
Mandie

Postby KarinAnn » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:22 pm

People like that have issue of their own. They bring people down in hope it makes themselves look better. I've had people call me fat once, my reply was "I might be fat sweetheart but damn your ugly. Least i can work on my problem.. your screwed". They shut up pretty quick. Don't let people upset you. Just remember your better than them!

**I can and WILL do this**
KarinAnn

Postby *KaTe* » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:04 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr idiots! Sorry 2 hear that Gracie, I can understand how you feel! What annoys me so much is that fact it was unprevoked...people have no right to harrass people who are minding there own business! They are obviously losers so they will get whats coming to them one way or another....sometimes people like that say the wrong things to the wrong people and pay for it!

SMILE!!
*KaTe*

Next

Return to Just Chatting