It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:37 am

Free Newsletter

Arent people nice?

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:16 pm

Thanks so much everyone :) All your kind words have made me feel a lot better.... I dont know, I believe in karma too, so I hope the universe sorts them out in the end... It definately makes me glad to say that I would never EVER treat another person that way. Its funny you know, I had that cr*p all through school, and you'd think that people would not behave in that way when you are an adult??? Oh well.. thanks anyway everyone :) I didnt cry and I didnt pig out...I went for a walk to the park with my little boy, so Im proud of that. At least I know Im teching my child to have love and tolerance for people, so im happy with that! :P
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby shelbel » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:26 pm

What little s*%ts. But your the one who has come out on top of this, well done to you for not letting it bring you down.

I reckon their karma will be seeing your sexy mamma behind when you reach your goal, and guess who wont be able to have it!!! :D :D

Chin up and let it feed your fire!! Go Gracie Go!!!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:33 pm

good on you gracie :) your son is proud of you and so are we :) sometimes when i have down days (we all ahve them) i look at heidi and know that she loves me even though i have a few stretchmarks or a dimply bum! i know she is proud of me because i took control of my eating and weight problem. your son will be proud that you are going to be around longer in life because you are doing something about your weight issues too.
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:37 pm

Well done darl you held your head high & end a shite day on a positive note with your son.
Chelle

Postby Lizzie » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:48 pm

Well done Gracie - I just can't believe how stupid and inconsiderate some people can be. You did the right thing which just goes to show how strong and determined you are. Well done!
Lizzie

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtExczz/]
[/url]
Lizzie

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:49 pm

Thanks again everyone :lol:
Playboy_bunny

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:35 pm

I'm thinking karma has already got them....think about it. Is the type of person who says those things likely to have genuinely good friendships where they can rely on love and support, a good homelife where they know they are loved, a relationship that is stable and mutually respectful, particularly high education levels and a corresponding employment, even a clean criminal record?? My guess is no.

They're probably idiot thugs who wouldn't know a true friend or good relationship if it jumped up and bit them on their dumb heads, probably didn't make it through high-school because they were too busy making equally humourous remarks to their teachers and are now working in a toilet cleaning business for 5cents per hour on a community service contract following their spate of intellectually challenged burglaries at a security systems warehouse. Their life is already crap as evidenced by their classic 'wit' feel sorry for them that they have to go around living their lives!!!

(Apologies to anyone falling into any of those categories - the intention was not to offend you, just the congregation of idiocy and related issues represented by these s&^%t-heads)
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:37 pm

oh my lord that cracked me up tegan. i ditto that!
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:57 pm

PMSL! :lol: hahahahahaha that was the funniest thing I have read in a looong time! :lol: haha thanks for that! And you are so right btw :wink:
Playboy_bunny

Postby Ally » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:27 am

ROFLMAO Tegan you sure have a way with words!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Previous

Return to Just Chatting