It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:13 pm

Free Newsletter

Diet and Exercise Diary

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Diet and Exercise Diary

Postby Ally » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:56 pm

Hey I just thought I would let you all know about the diet and exercise diary I picked up the other day....whereas most diet diaries are only for between 4 and 10 weeks this one goes for a year and has monthly goal setting as well as a yearly goal as well..it has room for both the food and exercise on the weekly page mood/appetite/energy/stress levels, hours of sleep, injuries or illnesses kj/cal intake and much more...it is ideal for those of us who need to keep track of everything and it has the room to do it!!

I bought mine through Avon for $14.95, but I am sure it would be available through bookstores/Big W It is published by Hinkler Books.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:05 pm

Ally! :D Thats so funny! I ordered mine two weeks ago and should be getting it soon! :lol: hehehe It sounds like it was money well spent then :)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:09 pm

sounds good, i actually saw it in the avon catalogue last time and tossed up whether to buy it or not and i didnt and now im kicking myself lol. my sister works for avon so i might so if she can backorder it or something?
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:28 pm

that sounds really good. i get a bit tired of putting all the headings in my little book all the time! and i figure this is a journey that will go for close to a year! perfect :D thanks ally!
sassi

Postby Ally » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:31 am

great minds think alike Gracie!! LOL

Kate they are still in the catalogue I think, but your sis should be able to do a backorder for you...

No worries sassi....it is well worth the money and everything is in one book!!

I am actually going to order another one as I know that my struggle will continue for more than a year.
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:53 am

the new catalogue she sent me doesnt have it in it but i am sure she can do something to conjure one up for me. i always ummm and ahhh about purchases of any kind and thats one trait that mick despises about me because he will just buy it whereas ill say yeah ill get it and then at the last minute change my mind.
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:34 pm

ok well just get her to back order it for you Kate.....
[/url]
Ally

Return to Just Chatting