It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:15 am

Free Newsletter

weekend

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

weekend

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:07 pm

I hope everyones having a lovely Image

mick has taken heidi for a walk and i just did an extra 10.3km on the bike and i am listening to elton john to keep me company :) mick is taking heidi out for a few hours tomorrow so i can have some me time which i am looking forward to. going to have a nice bubble bath and might clean the windows. tonight i hired the second lord of the rings movie because mick hasnt seen the lord of the rings movies so i told him we should hire one out each week. we watched the first one last week and tonight is the second one. i really like them. so moo will be in bed and we will settle on the lounge in front of the telly :P hope you guys are having a great weekend thus far :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:15 pm

Sounds like a great plan Kate :D (lol had to giggle the way we women think, you are having time off to have a bubble bath and clean the windows! hehehe :lol: ) Enjoy your me time babe :) My weekend is pretty similar to yours :)....gotta get connor to bed early tonight..stayed up too late last night and Ive been getting the grumpies from him today :shock: (good times! lol) so...with him in bed Im going to have a bath, and maybe watch a chicky flick (my big fat greek wedding is calling me i think! :lol: ) Best thing to do on a rainy winter night :wink: xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Ally » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:16 pm

hehehe sounds like you have a great weekend planned Kate!! Quiet one for us....still recovering!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:44 pm

sounds like good weekends from you girls :) r and r :) heidi didnt have a sleep today because we had the in laws visit and when she was finally put to bed she didnt sleep. so she will be heading off to bed early tonight too :P
kate_turner2000

Return to Just Chatting