It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 am

Free Newsletter

Shopping girls!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Shopping girls!

Postby madeline » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:25 pm

Are there shops you just can't walk past without taking a peek inside? :oops: :D

No matter how much I convince myself the stock hasn't changed, and nothing else has gone on sale, I can't walk past:

- Country Road
- Sussan
- Witchery
- David Jones cosmetic, shoe and womenswear sections
- Target (love it... so many cute basics)
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 pm

hmmm well I KNOW I never have any money to spend, so going into clothes shops is never really an issue for me! ;) LOL
However, I cannot walk past an op shop! I am the op shop queen! :D I loooove them...clothes for $5, kids stuff and toys for $2...u cant do better than that! :D
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby milkyway » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:51 pm

It depends what I'm shopping for... Whenever I'm in Myer, I always have to check out the range of Review clothing they offer. Maybe, just maybe now I'll be able to squeeze into their size 14 :roll: tiny stuff, but really pretty, feminine clothes. I also can't go past Esprit. I find their basics to be really good and last forever.

If I'm shopping for work clothes, I'll not be able to go past Sussans, Jacqui E, Cue and the label Tokito in the Myer Miss Shop :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby ali » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:15 am

Shopping! A girls best friend and worst enemy!

I went shopping with my mum yesterday at chatswood chase. I went there looking for a microwave for my new place and mum wanted a new pair of jeans. I was watching her try on these gorgeous pair of sass and bide jeans which looked horrible on her, so I tried them on. First pair and I fell in love with them!

I was waiting til I got to my goal weight to buy a new pair of jeans so it would be exciting, but i couldnt wait! They are a size 12 but im bulging a bit at the top... but i couldnt bear to go up another size!

Hopefully they will still look good when i get to a size 10... thats the problem isnt it! I have clothes that either dont fit or are too big! Damn weight fluctuations! Lol. But having a hot new pair of jeans has definitely boosted my self esteem and given me more motivation to lose the weight.

Poor mum tried on 30 pairs of jeans and couldnt find any that looked good! So we left, mum empty handed and me with jeans, a top, a pedometer, teatowels, shoes, and a new kitchen knife, but no microwave! Lol. Im a shop a holic! But it also makes me depressed when i try on things i love and they look horrible! I'll get there one day! Lol.

Going grocery shopping soon, hopefully I can resist all the temptations and stick to healthy food! I want to have a no junk food week! Here goes!

Good luck guys! And happy shopping!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby Chelle » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:49 pm

I tend to window shop, or because I have kids I'm always buying them new cloth's for them being boys they seem to go through so many. I tend to save my money & wait until I go to sydney & go to factory outlet's that way it better from my prospective with money wise It's better for value with bargain's & come home more.
Chelle

Postby grugwashere » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:55 pm

i hate shopping...i used to love it but now its just depressing... i can never find anything that looks good... i would kill to be able to be a size 14... maybe even a 12... then i couldnt actually walk into shops and find stuff thats fits.. i dont even bother anymore.. too many tearful shopping trips... i buy most of myclothes at target and my work clothes come from millers when they have sales on.
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby Sassygirl » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:12 pm

I absolutely love it when there is kids clothes on sale anywhere - I cannot go past them and end up buying so much - but a sale is a sale right?!?!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby sassi » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:31 pm

it'd be rude to pass up a bargain :wink:
sassi

Postby Sassygirl » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:09 pm

I hear ya!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Return to Just Chatting