It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:16 am

Free Newsletter

thank god its friday

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

thank god its friday

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:16 pm

tomorrow morning micks mum is coming around early so we can see harry potter and then we are going to do our groceries. Image

things might be looking up on the car front- wont say anymore yet cos i dont want to jinx it but keep your fingers crossed for us pleeeeasse!

on sunday we are catching up with friends - i met through here on the forum ages ago and their little girl is heidis friend so we are going to the lake to have a bbq at the park with the girls. it will be good to catch up and also for the girls to play together.

what have you got planned for the weekend?

kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:46 pm

Sounds like a great weekend Kate :D
Fingers crossed for you! ;)
ummm as far as me this weekend...tomorrow is grocery shopping (day 4 on optifast, so will be quite tempting!) My sister has her 18th birthday dinner tomorrow night....dont know how Im going to get around that, just drink water I guess! :shock: Sunday is housework day (YAY!) God Im a party animal arent I? :roll: :lol:
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby shelbel » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:13 pm

Sound like a nice weekend kate, and i crossed my fingers for you! :wink: I think it will be nice for you and the boy to have some couple time together even if its something simple like shopping!!

This weekend is work tommorrow morning, house work in afternoon, dinner with my 2 best buddies on sat night. And the football on sunday- Go Bombers!!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:32 pm

i love that you girls have included housework during your weekend :) i love housework :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:39 pm

I am;
going to a wedding expo tomorrow (all on my lonesome like Muiriel cause the bloke has to work)
then clean house (and go for jog)
then Sunday I'm having a tupperware party - but barely any of the people I invited are coming :cry: just reinforces my perception that that group of people from uni don't like me all that much. I've decided to stop worrying about that group (i.e. the group I did honours with) and start getting more friendly with other people around.

Oh, any hobartians with nothing better to do on a Sunday at 2pm who want to go to a tupperware party??
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Chelle » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:05 pm

Just arrived back from sydney from seeing my nan & family. Not much planned for the weekend just house hunting again. The guy who owned the house that we rent off decided to put the house on the market after a month of moving in & it has finally sold, so we have 7 1/2 week's to find another rental property before our lease runs out & there is not many houses around so I hope I find something soon.

Have fun Kate!!!
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:32 pm

tegan: enjoy your wedding expo thing :) it must be exciting making wedding plans. cant wait til i can get around to doing it lol. sorry to hear about your 'friends' who cant make it to your tupperware party. if i was down there i would come along. i once i had an undercover wear party and it was heaps fun :)

chelle: sorry to hear you have to move :( thats the last thing you need. i know how hard it is to come across a rental property in newcastle as i saw my inlaws do it and it was hell! hopefully it doesnt disrupt you guys too much. also i hope your nan is feeling a bit better now :)
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:03 am

i'm having a fairly quiet one - might go shopping this morning while the boy sleeps in. then we have a party tonight. tomorrow i will probably sleep in and then watch the footy in the afternoon.

crazy stuff :lol:

kate: i hope enjoy the movie!
sassi

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:58 am

oh a sleep in would be heavenly. i reckon if i slept as much as i wanted i would lose heaps of weight because i would be asleep and not eating lol. enjoy the party and the shopping sassi!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:04 pm

Thank's Kate, Nan loved me comming down there, when it was time to leave you could here it in her voice getting bad again. So all I can do is just keep ringing her every day.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:38 pm

Chelle wrote:Thank's Kate, Nan loved me comming down there, when it was time to leave you could here it in her voice getting bad again. So all I can do is just keep ringing her every day.

im glad your nanna enjoyed your company chelle. it must also be hard for you to see her depressed as well. i know my nan is the same when we have to go home - you see her waving us off and she is crying on her door step :(
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:28 pm

It is hard to leave, I hate seeing her this way.
Chelle

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:15 pm

well, the wedding expo was el crapo. All of about 5 stallholders with very limited displays. it was almost funny. Especially since they had a 1/2 page newspaper ad.

The tupperware party was good though

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:22 pm

many people turn up for the party tegan? sorry to hear the bridal expo was crap lol. did you have to pay to get in?
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:37 pm

nope, entry was free, thankfully!!

I had 3 friends, my neighbour, my neighbour's daugher and her friend come to the tupperware party. Unfortunately most of my friends were unable to purchase, so I didn't get a freeby, but I made purchases anyway and got $25 off.

Butterfly_Dawn

Next

Return to Just Chatting