It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:56 pm

Free Newsletter

Shorts

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Shorts

Postby milkyway » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:41 pm

I hate them!

Well, it's not that I hate them as such, I just hate how they look on me. 3/4 bike pants also looks silly on me.

I see shorts and other lycra pants on others at the gym, some of whom are a lot heavier than me and I think they look good, so I go and try some on but I think they look absolutely foul on me. Maybe it's my knees, I hate my knees :lol:

I can only wear skirts (I now fit it into an old denim one, yay!) with dark tights.

Any other short haters or lovers? I should post a pic of my knees for y'all to be horrified by :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:57 pm

hahaha nope surprisingly shorts, tights , pants and skirts look really good on me. I have a small lower body: stick legs. I carry all my weight on my upper body. I have so much trouble finding nice tops, shirts and jackets. I too look at a top and go "ooohhh that looks nice" I try it on and it looks revolting :roll: :roll:

Sandra I'm sure your knees aren't as bad as you think they are :D

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby milkyway » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:01 pm

No really Jen, they ARE pretty bad. I have big calves too thanks to genetics. My legs just look short and stumpy and W I D E with knobbly knees :lol:

Oh well, i carry my weight fairly evenly.

Enjoy those shorts & skirts for me!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Chelle » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:20 pm

I'm like that too with short's a have a few that fit really well. & then the one's that I go try on at the shop's to wear at the gym or exercising look disgusting I only have 1 pair of short's to wear at the gym every other one's I try on don't look right.
Chelle

Postby chubba momma » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:25 pm

i have the same problem i look crappy in shorts of any kind.. i live in jeans casue i just cant pull off the shorts look, i used to be able to, had tons until i got preggers and stacked on 20 kgs.. i look at all the nice denim and casual shorts in envy casue i really wanna wear them LOL
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Return to Just Chatting