It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:15 am

Free Newsletter

poor customer service

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

poor customer service

Postby yummymummy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:27 pm

Has anyone else noticed haw terrible some shops have become with there customer service?? Im still on the hunt to replace our flooring with new floor coverings and am on the hunt for a bargain so have been to lots of shops.
One place I went to refused to give me the prices of the timber on display and just said "look it up on the internet our prices are on there" she never got up from her desk she just sat there playing on the computer looking annoyed that I was asking questions!!and I was the only person in the shop!! another shop I went to where I was the only person in there the sales guy ignored me completely :twisted: no hello, no can I help you. So I definately am not buying from those guys if they treat you like that before they get your money imagine how attentive they will be once they get your sale GRRR
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:42 pm

im currently dealing with a bank and the customer service has been appalling. losing documents and so on. also, my KFC encounter on the weekend was atrocious, my stay in hospital after having heidi- i was treated like a speck of dust!

these days now that i am getting more confident i put my foot down more. i will complain if something is not right, or people treat me badly. especially at shopping when its other customers being rude i will speak up.

this elderly gentleman was pushing the trolley one day and his wife was looking at something- think it was incontenance pads because it was the wall opposite the nappies and i needed to get the nappies on the shelf but the man was in the way. and i said 'excuse me please' in a cheery voice (because i am polite) and he said 'i will move when im good and ready' *huff* i turned around and said 'no you will bloody move now thankyou!'

i wont stand for people making me feel like i am waste of space!

*marches to cranky corner*
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:55 pm

how damn rude on both counts Jody and Kate.....the world has gone to pot for sure and it makes me wonder what kind of world our kids will have to grow up in.....bad customer service makes me cranky and I won't stand for it anymore.....one more than one occasion now I have bitten back...

yeah Kate you get in that cranky corner girl!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby milkyway » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:45 pm

I won't go shopping on weekends anymore because I'm sick of dealing with the incompetent and unfriendly casual staff who really don't want to be there and don't know much at all (I used to be one of them! :P)

Too many bad customer service experiences.

I got a friend to do some ringing around to my competitors (this is for our promotional products business) and ask them some questions and ask for sample packs and only one in about 10 actually responsed! The benchmark in customer service is sooo low it's incredible.

Mind you, my sister's got some hilarious stories of nutter customers that come into her store. I looked after her shop the other day and had some lady scream at me because we didn't have a particular type of dark chocolate that she needed for her flourless chocolate orange cake - she expected me to know the ingredient she was talking about because I make flourless chocolate orange cake all the time (NOT!!!) So rude! She literally screamed at me before storming out :shock:
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:11 pm

gggrrrrrrrr :twisted: thats so wrong!
Hey kate, I had the same experience in hospital when I had connor, I was in labour alone (waiting for family to arrive) and crying cos I was in a lot of pain...the nurse came in, checked my chart and said 'youc an stop crying, this is nothing, trust me, it will make your little toe nails curl! (remembering I was only 17 and I was a little freaked out!)Later, I had a crying bub and a nurse stomped in and said 'you (pointing to me) bed, now! and took connor back to the nurses station to quiet him down. I was really shocked and came out to get him and she said 'you are not doing it right! You need to sleep girl, go back to your room! :shock: What a mole! I told my dad who abused the cr*p out of her....rude woman! :shock: Im the same as you Kate, I used to 'take' a lot more than I do, but now I am much more confident and tell ppl off if they are being rude :twisted: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:39 pm

LOL where do i start with my complaints about the hospital?! pm me your email address gracie and ill email you my letter of complaint that i sent the hospital :P and also my birth story ;)
kate_turner2000

Return to Just Chatting