It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:24 am

Free Newsletter

I'mmmmm Back

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

I'mmmmm Back

Postby milo » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:18 pm

Did ya miss me ??? :lol:

So with everything going on in my life at the moment (which I feel like I have been in denail abit, thinking everything is ok) I fell sick with the flu, toncilitis and conjunctivitis. I think this may be because of stress plus the sick kids at work all the time. But mainly because of stress maybe.

This week has been good for me, staying at home has given me time to think about some things which are going on in my life at the moment.

I thought I could share them with you all, as I find your advice is always so encouraging and I thought I could keep this thread as bit of a journal as well so I dont keep it bottled up all the time..

Public people can read this though hey???? I dont know if I like that idea.

BIL - His back in hospital, not sure what the results will be. He has major pains in his stomach and there was another blockage. That day was very stressful. Hubby was at oran park, looked his keys in the car so I sick as had to drive there and give him is keys, then he lost his glasses and then we found out about his brother back in hospital. That night was a little hard with hubby stressing quiet badly.

Work- I just hate it, hate it, hate it. I rang up today to speak to my boss and my assistant answered the phone. She knows I am sick and I got no how are you or nothing. It didnt make me feel very good. I dont know if i overeacting but I just thought that was rude when I thought we were friends.
Having this week off has allowed me to resaurch and think about what I want my next step to be. I think I am going to do a admin course and maybe work in a medical canter or real estate or something like that. I like doinf paper work etc so that could be the job for me.
I do have another cc job lined up just waiting for the center to open. Plus i am applying for a job at our local cc center in our local hospital. so that should be interesting. Plus if I get another cc job and I am not enjoying it then I defintly know its time to move

smokes- I GOT TO GIVE UP. I PROMISED my hubby I would and have. he would go balistic if he found out I was still smoking. I have a packet here which I have thrown up high so I have to climb up to get them. So from this point on I am going to try and not have one. I am not going to promise it because I seem to promise it all the time and give up with out a fight. But yeah I know I can do it.

hospital- I am going for my cervical test oon friday and I am so SCARED. I am going to resaurch it tonight and see what to except. Theres nothing like someone you have never met looking inside you :shock: OMG

weight- Hubby has gone on this weight loss trek. He is loosing so much weight and looks great. so tommorrow I am going to start with him again. I wont be excerising though till next week as I am still quiet sick.

sorry this took to long to write. I feel so much better now its all out.. Love you guys :D
Mel :)

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:37 pm

hi mel great to hear from you :)

cant really give you any advice about the smoking but im sure that you now have it under control and you are going to do this for you and your hubby :)

as for the cervical exam- mate! wait til you have kids! the amount of people who prod you during pregnancy and labour and after labour you wont have any dignity left LOL when i gave birth i had something like 10 people in the room watching- 2 were family the rest were strangers. niiiccceee.

sorry to hear about work. it sounds like they dont really give a damn about you :( its so hard on the coast here to get a cc position. once a position is advertised they have about 60-70 applicants. hope it works out ok for you :)

keep in touch and dont be a stranger :)

Postby milo » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:29 pm

Wow girls, I got to be honest and say how disapointed I am :? I really thought I would get some replys at least

Thanks Kate I know I can always count on you
Mel :)

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg

Postby corolla_chick » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:23 am

milo, great to see you back and on the weightloss track :D
beck :D

Return to Just Chatting