It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Sad

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Sad

Postby Chelle » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:11 pm

Everytime I have somone that I know passes away with-in a couple of day's there is another death. & 2 times over the year's I had to go to 2 funeral's in the same day & the same when 3 people died in one week I have to go to 2 funeral's in the same aswell that was 5 years ago. It just seem's to be the way it happen's.

Well 2 poeple that I know died yesterday. One was from cancer so I knew it was comming to the end soon & the other person was a good friend of the family died in his sleep. It is sad but I had to laugh his wife has alsimers & rang her daughter saying that he won't wake up (husband) when the daughter arrived & found out that he has died in his sleep she went out to tell her mum & her response was I really liked that guy & walked out watered her garden, they have been married for over 50 year's.
Chelle

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:37 pm

aww chelle big huggles coming your way mate . Chin up
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby milkyway » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:32 am

It does seem that way, doesn't it? I've experienced similar things over the years... nothing for ages and then BANG! It seems like it's funerals every other day. That's a really bittersweet tale about the man's wife with alzheimers :(
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Maraver » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:06 am

Alzheimer's is such a terrible disease I have lost two good friends to it.
Chelle its always true about things happening in three's if someone famous dies you guarantee there will be two more really quickly afterwards.

Take care Chelle
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:10 am

i knew this friend of the family that had alzeimers (she died late last year) and she would come over to mums place and comment on the table cloth how it was so pretty every 2 minutes and kept asking me if i made it. same with the coffee cups.

sorry to hear of your loss chelle, they say things like these happen in threes :(
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:41 am

Sorry chelle :( (((HUGS)))
My nana has alsheimers, I visited her once and it was pouring, I went to the loo, and when I got back she was gone..I found her outside in the rain with a bucket picking up all the snails cos she didnt want them to get wet! :shock: she eats tissues too...I really feel for her, cos I remember what she was like years ago when I was a kid :(
hugs to you chelle
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby shelbel » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:41 pm

Hey Chelle, sorry to hear about your losses, it does seem like things like happen at once. Im bracing myself because someone i know died last week, so waiting for more, that sounds bad doesnt it. Well im not making light of your situation or anything, but try going to 10 plus funerals a day! Very different for me i know.
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Chelle » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:12 am

Thank's everyone for your support.
Chelle

Postby Susanne » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:23 pm

I agree with Chelle. The hardest thing is the motivation. But when you find it feels so good. To stay motivated for a long time is mentally very tough.
Susanne

Return to Just Chatting