It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Ever been in a really aggro mood for no reason!?

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Ever been in a really aggro mood for no reason!?

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:25 pm

Have you ever been in a REALLY angry, aggressive mood for no reason!?!? I am at the moment and I have no idea why!!! I just got home not long ago from a really nice afternoon out with a couple of mates, having lunch and catching up.
And I got home and not long after I did, I just feel really ANGRY!!! It's a good thing I'm doing Body Combat tonight, I need to get some aggression out!
And it's not just angry, it's an anxious-angry, which is like 10x worse. Argh I hate this!!! Sorry, just needed to have a bit of a vent!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:36 pm

yeha i know what you mean. i always say to mick 'i just want to hurt you' because i just get in a mood where i have to hold myself back from unleashing the B@#$H within! hehe
kate_turner2000

Postby Sassygirl » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:39 pm

I was like that yesterday on the way home from my weekend away in Busselton. Darly hubby and kids were to afraid to ask what was wrong. Just felt so damn shitty - even though I had a wonderful weekend away.
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:53 pm

It's kind of like it's an anti-climax to come home and just sit and unwind after a good day/weekend isn't it?! I think that's what it is.. I just don't feel like moving or doing anything, but I get to go to Combat soon (if I can peel my butt up from this chair!), so hopefully that will help!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:10 pm

yeah - for a couple of months after my implanon went in I had that. Just wanted to punch things for no reason. Probably due to the increase in progestin.

Have you had lots of coffee or coke or anything else that is a stimulant (cigarettes, caffeine, weight loss tablets, sugar?? any other illicit drugs possibly?? (just a possibility to explore)) legal and illegal stimulants work by speeding your body up and providing more "energy" which can have side effects of making you anxious and frustrated and sometimes aggressive.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Bread-Monster » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:28 pm

Yeah...I find they're not usually there for no reason. When I'm angry, there's something not right but my brain just can't figure out why. I usually find out the next day when I'm more clear minded.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

-Si vis Pacem Para bellum-
Bread-Monster

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:36 pm

Ooh yeah when I got the implanon I was a total B*TCH!! I feel so sorry for my bf at the time!! Got that taken out a couple of years ago tho..

Nah I haven't really had much in the way of stimulants today.. couple of cups of tea (one with brekkie, one in the late arvo) but that's normal for me. Definitely no illegal stimulants, I don't go in for that kinda thing, I don't even drink!! Haha :P

Combat has definitely made me feel a lot better, specially since I got to talk to the cutey instructor, Justin, beforehand a lot :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby electrongirl » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:53 pm

hormones!!!!

I can go through about 5 different cycles of emotions when my hormones are going crazy.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Good point, Nik! (Hope you don't mind me calling you that, sing out if you do!)
My hormones probably are going mental, knowing me! Haha.. gotta love being female :(
zeedeveelgirl

Postby electrongirl » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:07 pm

zeedeveelgirl wrote:Good point, Nik! (Hope you don't mind me calling you that, sing out if you do!)
My hormones probably are going mental, knowing me! Haha.. gotta love being female :(

Nik is fine! Thats what most people call me!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Bread-Monster » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:12 pm

Actually, come to think of it, I don't get angry so much as I get sad for no reason. Right now I'm sad. I don't know why. I don't want to buy a bikini, I don't want to go for a run, I don't want to do handstands, I don't care about what I eat, I don't want to cheer up, all I want to do is sit in the shower and sulk. Problem is, housemate just took a shower, so I'll have to wait for hot water and sulk instead. I know, I'll go do thermodynamics and sulk. May as well be doing something productive while sulking about nothing.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

-Si vis Pacem Para bellum-
Bread-Monster

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:20 pm

Cool, thanks Nik :D

Oh argh I hate those moods B-M :( :( I get in those moods a fair bit... Where you just want to crawl into bed and hide from the outside world.. What's worse is when it hits at work where you can't escape!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby madeline » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:51 pm

NO! OF COURSE NOT! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

hehe yeah, I think it's either "that time of the month"... PMS or just exhaustion from being polite and attentive with your friends all day, and then wanting to just be left alone for a bit. I know I get that way.
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby yummymummy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:36 am

I get like this when Im about to get my period :cry: I turn into a mad woman
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:11 am

madeline wrote:NO! OF COURSE NOT! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

hehe yeah, I think it's either "that time of the month"... PMS or just exhaustion from being polite and attentive with your friends all day, and then wanting to just be left alone for a bit. I know I get that way.

omg yes! i love alone time! i dont get much of it with a 21 month old daughter and a fiance! LOL but when i do get it i cherish every second of it :) theres been days where ive made mick take heidi out for the day so i get a few hours alone :)
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Just Chatting