1. What point did you say to yourself 'this is it! I am losing weight'? What was your turning point (I guess that's what I am asking)?
I told myself I would never get to a size 18, and when buying new jeans at Jeans West, the 16's wouldn't fit and yup, I had to get the 18's!!
2. We all know people who want to lose weight. Some succeed and others fail. Why do you think some people are successful and others are not?
I think the people who fail are the ones who try to find an 'easy' solution. That fad diet that never works, diet pills... Weight loss isn't easy!! It took time to put on all that weight, and it's going to take more time for it to come off! Also, people that restrict foods and tell themselves they aren't 'allowed' to have them. Of course that's going to make you want them!!! If you allow everything in moderation and allow yourself little treats here and there, you're not even going to be craving the things much before long!
3. If you binge eat or have a cheat day...what's your favourite food?
I don't do either, but if I did it would be a Chicken Parmagiana from the Coopers Alehouse here in Adelaide. They are absolutely MASSIVE and delicious!! Either that or something like a custard berlina, custard tart, vanilla slice, anything bakery-like!!
4. If you could give one piece of dieting advice to someone what would it be? This would have to be the most important piece of information.
Don't try to take the easy way around things, accept that you're probably not going to lose weight as fast as you'd like to, and it's going to be hard work. Don't deny yourself ANYTHING, just ask yourself if you REALLY want it or need it and remember how you'll feel if you have it.
5. Do you reward yourself for losing weight?
I didn't really, I said I was going to with hair cut & dye for getting to my goal weight, but I didn't have the money for it until 3 months after I reached goal
Just buying new clothes and seeing my transformation was reward enough for me!
6. Why did you choose your name for this board?
It's just a nickname I use for everything, "Zee Deveel" is an Incubus song, and they're one of my favourite bands. It also sounds devillish