It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:10 pm

Free Newsletter

GRRRRRR i am so mad!!!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

GRRRRRR i am so mad!!!!

Postby oostevens » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:48 pm

so you guys ever wish you werent married/with your partner!!

my stupid husband is annoying the crap out of me tonite!!!!

He is snappy and 'sick' and so annoying.

He has been sick the past few days and he got told by the doc to stay home today, but no, he never does wat the doc says, so instead he went to work, and then just now, he complained about how sick he is feeling!!!! HOW ANNOYING! if he had stayed home like he was meant to, he would be feeling better.

and then when he gets frustrated or mad, he throws things, many times has he thrown food (which i cleaned up) or plastic bowls (which he broke) or nearly punched through walls!

I have told him he has an anger prob and some other stuff and that he needs to see a councellor, but he doesnt ever get around to it, so yeah sorry if i dont seem sympathetic but when he does nothing to help fix it, how can i feel sorry for him!!!

its also nearly TTOM! which makes things 1000000000x worse.

I am mad! so i ate lots of my light caramel popcorn! havent had dinner yet either.

Gunna go venture out to the stupid husband zone and make food.

sorry, had to GRR somewhere and it happened to be here!!!!
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:59 pm

My hubby has a annoying problem of when he gets angry he either hits the wall and yells then gets all nicey nicey MEN!!! I swear when that happens i wish i wasnt married but thank god it doesnt happen to often. Is he staying home tommorow? Glad your feeling better minus having ttom .
soon2bayummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:05 pm

men frustrate me. mick knows not to raise his voice with me cos i do the silent treatment thing ;) he knows i wont tolerate being treated so disrespectfully and i will kick him out if he doesnt clean up his attitude. i wear the pants haha. i hate how he doesnt throw the old empty toilet roll in the bin! he leaves one square on it that i have to change. or he leaves clothes all over the spare bed like he thinks i know what to do with them.
kate_turner2000

Postby oostevens » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:11 pm

My hubby has a annoying problem of when he gets angry he either hits the wall and yells then gets all nicey nicey MEN!!!

my husband does that! its like he forgets he was even mad!!! wats the deal

i hate how he doesnt throw the old empty toilet roll in the bin!

OMG! Ryan does that too, he has a small big next to HIS toilet in HIS bathroom, and i find all the empty toilet rolls ON THE SINK!!! or ON THE GROUND!!! its not far to the bin, is it, really? lol

Men.....they are a whole different species
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby chubba momma » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:14 pm

Men!! I can so relate to some of these!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby help6363 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:19 pm

I got a puppy...it's been easier to train than any male! :lol:

Seriously, hope your hubby feels better soon so that things can return to normal.
help6363

Postby Bread-Monster » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:26 pm

My problem with my man is sometimes he is more of a woman than I am. Honestly, he complains about things my stepmom or mother would complain about to my Dad. He would get angry at me for not "communicating" or not "reaching out" to him, and not only that, he has the bad male habits too like not washing his own dishes, hardly ever doing any of the housework, ignores me (eventhough he hates it when I do the same to him), is very impunctual and so on. Really, he has enough bad habits for the both of us. :roll:

He's also very concerned with his appearance and loves shopping. I hate shopping, especially with him, because he would accuse me of being fussy and negative when he tries to dress me up. It's not that I'm fussy or negative, I just hate clothes shopping. It's annoying. I'd rather be in the workshop putting engines back together.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

-Si vis Pacem Para bellum-
Bread-Monster

Postby shelbel » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:47 pm

I can relate to the toilet paper thing, but my boy tends to be able to change the roll, but is unable to throw the old one in the bin, he just leaves it on his 'reading' pile on the floor!

Gra very rarely raises his voice to me, and silly as it may sound, he wont fight with me! It can be frustrating as i want to have a fight, get it out and move on, but he wont growl at me!! :?
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Rustie » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:50 pm

men really suck sometimes!! I was gonna post up aswell about how difficult mine is being. Instead i grabbed a spatula out of the draw and started hitting him with it. It made me feel alot better and then i had a glass of wine.
Brett can be very inconciderate and doesnt think about my when he does things. All self self self.

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:16 am

Rustie wrote:men really suck sometimes!! I was gonna post up aswell about how difficult mine is being. Instead i grabbed a spatula out of the draw and started hitting him with it. It made me feel alot better and then i had a glass of wine.
Brett can be very inconciderate and doesnt think about my when he does things. All self self self.

omg that is sooo funny. cmon ladies lets grab those spatulas and start hitting! best idea ive heard sam!
kate_turner2000

Postby oostevens » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:16 am

mmmmm i might try that :p

when i get all 'moody' Ryan says that i am scary lol and he doesnt know whether to be near me or not ha ha its funny :p
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:01 am

LOL now i know why i am single and love it hehe i only have my lil man . That will do me
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Rustie » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:10 am

We often have a spatula fight in our house. Normally me that comes out with bruises but we always end up rolling on the floor laughing at each other. It gets my fustration out!!

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby ISparkyI » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:44 am

To all

I have found the man bashing to be some what offensive and wish to make a formal complaint . . please refrain from saying we suck :lol:

Shaun
Nothing Ventured . . Nothing Gained . . .

ISparkyI

Postby HappyBella55 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:46 am

:oops: :oops: Rach and you let me go on & on & on about running into the ex.

I hope mr grumpy bum is less grump tonight :P

Take care hun :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Next

Return to Just Chatting