It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Free Newsletter

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby charlimc » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:54 pm

Even since i started my weigh loss journey i have avoided the whole exercise part of it, using every excuse under the sun not to go and walk.. mainly using the weather as my excuse. The other day my boyfriend came home with a Everlast fitness Ball ( red my fav colour ) and a leather skipping rope. Goes to show that he has been reading my wish list that i have on the computer lol... but now i have no excuses not to do exercise, hes trying to help me which i think is really sweet so i better do it lol ..
Charli x

Postby lng86 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:58 pm

Aww... that is really nice. Encouragement from loved ones is vital to succeed with this weight loss journey.

My boyfriend is the opposite... He bought me a fling last night (first one I have tried - because once I pop... i can't stop!). My gosh it was delicious!!! Haha. No, Jye is very supportive... he is accepting - but proud... at the same time!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)

Postby oostevens » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:15 pm

yes flings rock :) i dont eat chocolate anymore, cos if i have one, then i will get the taste of it again and want more hehe

my man is supportive too :) he is trying to lose weight aswell, so that is a motivator eating wise and exercise wise :)

but yeah, awesome about ur boyfriend ha ha now if you dont use them, he will feel like its a waste lol so you are trapped :)

Anyways, skipping rocks, and u can use the exercise ball while at the comp as well :)

i do

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:36 pm

flings are the best :)

Return to Just Chatting