It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:08 am

Free Newsletter

1st yr anniversary

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

1st yr anniversary

Postby charlimc » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:08 pm

on the 8th Oct it will be my partners and i's 1st yr anni. its coming up close and we arnt exacly rolling in money so i was wandering if you guys have any ideas where/ what we could do. i definatley want at least 1 nite without the kids we have never really had alone time throughout our relationship which is prob a big reason why it gets so difficult at times. So i would like to stay somewhere...
Charli x
charlimc

Postby yummymummy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:14 pm

a night away at the esplanade in freo is under $200 and if I remember rightly you get dinner and breakfast in the deal
or
get babysitters for the kids and you and BF have a romantic night in, champayne, nice dinner that would be nice too
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby loveat116 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:16 pm

Hi!

You could always look at wotif, http://www.wotif.com.au

They have cheap accommodation available really close to the date, you can get $100's of dollars off the normal price.

Or you could look around for packages? I know at Wrest Point censored you can get like Dinner, Champagne in your room, a spa suite and breakfast next morning. What about something like that?
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby Rustie » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:49 pm

We dont have a lot of money atm either and our anniversary was yesterday and we are just going out for dinner at the Red Cray.

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby charlimc » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:53 pm

yea i would definatley like to stay in a hotel type thing that has a spa, i want some romance like women do lol
Charli x
charlimc

Postby Jisgone » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:03 pm

you could go to margaret river for a night, leave sat morning and come home sunday night its very romantic and accomodation isnt too pricey
Jisgone

Postby charlimc » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:33 pm

our anniversary falls on a monday.. and the only day off my bf has off is a saturday so lets see if we can sort something out, maybe i should leave it up to him for a change.
Charli x
charlimc

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:54 pm

With all this beautiful weather y dont u start the day with one of u making the other brekkie then go to the beach for a picnic lunch then for dinner go somewhere nice but no exspensive then maybe go watch the sun set and go for a nice walk then go and stay at a motel- its ususally not much more to get a room with a spa- i like staying at hotels next to rsl's as they are ususally good priced. Then in the morning sleep in and go from there for the rest of the day.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby Chelle » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:56 pm

Congratulation on the anniversery.

I can understand with the kid factor as well not being able to spend some time together. What ever your budget is you can alway's find somthing specials even if you get the kids minded at someone's elses place so that you can do a romantic night at home if you don't have a big enough budget to spend in a hotel. Congratulation again.
Chelle

Postby charlimc » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:26 pm

ive turned around to my partner and said that i am leaving our anniversary up to him, harsh as it sounds i need him to show me something, our relationship is rocky because we spend no time together even when hes home he shows that he would prefer to do other things with his time like gambling online, watching tv.. which is fine but im not factored into at all.. ever! hes ovious listened to the fact that i told him its in his hands because the other day i was giving him some sugestions and he said " i thought u wanted me to organise something ".... he just told me today that he has got time off on monday and tuesday ( monday being our anniversary ) so im very pleased :)
Charli x
charlimc

Postby bear » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:48 pm

Yay!!! :D I'm sure he'll surpprise You!! :D Enjoy the time together!!
Congrats on your anniversary!!

This year I forgot mine :oops: My hubby reminded me then told me he had to go away for the entire day for unpaid work. I was annoyed!! :evil: He should have left me in the dark and I wouldn't have suspected a thing!! :D That was our 7 year wedding anniversary!!

I'm sure you'll have a nice time being together!! :D
ImageImage
bear

Postby charlimc » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:56 pm

oh dear!... this is our 1st yr.. not married.. god no lol
4 days to go im curious what he has planned.. im trying not to have expectations tho
Charli x
charlimc

Postby Chelle » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:30 pm

How excieting I wonder what he has planed.
Chelle

Postby charlimc » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:35 am

find out that we are leaving 2moro arvo to Abbey Beach Resort and coming back Tuesday not sure what suite tho.. hes still gota keep a surprise lol. so got kids baby sat, dog baby sat and im ready to go, im so excited :)
Charli x
charlimc

Postby electrongirl » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:37 am

OH NICE!!!!

have a great time lucky duck!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Next

Return to Just Chatting