It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:10 pm

Free Newsletter

Paul Mckenna anyone!!??

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Paul Mckenna anyone!!??

Postby luse_it_all » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:47 am

Ok, here's the thing, I am not into diet books and the whole "lose weight in JUST 10 days" kinda stuff...

But back In 2006, right around feb probably, I bought paul mckenna's book "I can make you thin" and I was at the time 120 KGs and I figured, what the hell, I've tried everything.. so I read the book, and listened to the CD, and in about 3 month or so, without even noticing, I lost 12 KGs, I became 108 Kgs. it was pretty simple really, eat when you're hungry, stop when ur not hungry anymore, chew your food, put down the fork and knife while ur chewing, exercise IF you feel like it, whenever you want, for whichever amount of time. It felt really good.

And then I don't know what happened, but I stopped listening to the CD and got busy with college, and my ex came back from the "dead" :P and everything was falling apart.. and I didnt really gain the weight all at once.. I had become a 110 and 114 back at the time..

I just gained all the weight during the past 3 or 4 months.. NO IDEA why though.. I mean why i was depressed that is.. maybe cuz I was out of college, no idea where am heading and the whole shizaam!

anyway, my point was, that he's actually pretty good, and I actually lost a lot of weight in a good period of time...
I am not sure where I threw his CD though..

Does anyone know him, or want to know anything about him..??

I don't know, maybe it will help, maybe it wont.. but from experience, he's pretty good, and as soon as I find his CD and his book am gonna read it again..

basically he's a hypnotist.. am not a believer, but the fact that I was down to 108 kg because of his book really makes me wonder..
check it out if u want :)

Postby sharon » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:51 pm

i am using a combination of Paul McKenna principles and the CD in the morning as well as the CD from Jon Gabriel at night to help me relax

Postby opal630 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:33 pm

My mum gave me a copy of his book and cd. I can't discipline myself to listen to it everyday though. I thought you only had to listen to it everyday for 30 days and it would like reprogram you forever?
First Mini Goal - 95 kilos: Done; Second Mini Goal - 90 kilos
SW: 102.8
CW: 93.8
GW: 56 -- reward = walking tour of Italy (my dream)

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:57 pm

My cousin lost heaps of weight using his book and CD. She highly recommended him, but I could never remember his name! Thanks for posting about this. I've just put a bid on Ebay for his weight loss book and also his quit smoking CD for my partner. They sound great!

Postby luse_it_all » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:40 am

Yes Exactly.. it should reprogram your style..

I used it for a week non stop, then I completely forgot about it.. but I STILL use some of the techniques without even noticing..

I tried getting back to it, but i lost the CD :S

Anyway,, I highly recommend it!!

Postby SarahC » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:12 pm

Sounds good, I had heard of him but that's all. Will have to do some further investigations! Thanks :wink:

Return to Just Chatting