It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Free Newsletter

JUST VENTING!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

JUST VENTING!!

Postby bear » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:08 pm

I am so mad!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I organised an undercover wear party on the first available date with the new catalogue, It was promised to me and on the night I was told it was to be the old catalogue. When I tried to argue the point I was rudely told she would talk to me later about it!! When I showed a few friends the new catalogue she quickly grabbed it off me quite angerily!! I was annoyed because my party was on the day the new one was launched but she refused to let anyone order from the new one!! I spoke to other consultants about it and they agree with me!! She behaved shockingly!!

I had managed to get 13 people to the party who were itching to see the new catalogue but was refused!!

I was so cranky that I was given a raw deal and want to cancel my party and give it to another agent but morally I can't!! Although she is a friend I have felt quite betrayed and let down by her that she has lost my business and can't wait for this to be all sorted!!

Never again am I doing a party with her!!! :evil: :evil:

Do you think I am over reacting? :?

I never host parties because it is such a hassle to organise with 4 small kids!! Thanks for letting me VENT!! :wink: Needed it!!! :D
bear

Postby chubba momma » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:34 pm

I really dont think you are overreacting at all. Its her loss too casue look at all the business she would loose from acting like that!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:53 pm

OMG!! I'd complain and demand compensation!! That's misleading information you were given!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby bear » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:08 pm

That's ChubbaMomma and Em!! :D

It's good to know I'm normal!! :D :D

Em- Love to get compo but it's too much hassle and I want to get this over and done with so I don't have to deal with her again!! :D
Taking my business else where!!! :D :D As ChubbaMomma said It's her loss!!!! :D
bear

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:40 pm

omg thats really unprofessional of her. she probably has a thing with the company that she has to have so many sales from each catalogue. but if the new catalogue was out i dont know why she wouldnt let you order from it. tell your friends to check out the online undercoverwear and they can see the new catalogue. get someone else to do the party for you from now on. i know how hard it is to organise something like that with kids and especially if you dont get out a lot like me! a party get together thing is something you really look forward to. even though she is a friend, just express to her that some people at the party thought she was quite unprofessional as a consultant.
kate_turner2000

Postby KarinAnn » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:49 am

I can't tolerate people like that and usually make them see my point of what they did is wrong. The old saying "The customer is always right" Seems to of gone out the window..

See now if this was me.. I would call her up one morning, tell her you just went out and brought a really nice cake and would she like to come over for coffee and a slice.. When she gets there, I would have the cake in view, not sliced.. Offer her another piece from an old cake and say " I hope you don't mind, i brought this cake a week ago so it has to be used first" When she questions it.. As im sure she would.. I would say, well i thought using older things when new ones were around was ok?

But then again im a cow! LOL

**I can and WILL do this**
KarinAnn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:49 am

hehe very clever karinann
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:51 am

lol above very funny :D

Id tell her to shove it...lol friend or not, that didnt sound like very 'friendly' behaviour to me! Does she have a superior that you can call and complain to? I think the stupidest thing is that she would have lost business! :shock: silly silly people......
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby bear » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:48 pm

I admit the girl is just starting up!! and I was one of her qualifying parties!! But what made me so mad was I was promised the new catalogue that was the ONLY reason why I had the party!! The other girl promised me as well and checked her diary to make sure it was a goer!!
If I had known she was going to renige then I would have canceled straight away!! Anyway!! I've been so cranky about it I have lost sleep!! went to bed at about 11pm then woke at 2am and couldn't get back to bed - all I remember was it was light before I got some more zzzs before the kids woke me!! So I'm over it!! Can't believe I let her affect me so much!! :evil: I even got wasted on cocktails at the party after she spoke to me like that so I wouldn't make a scene :oops: :oops: :oops:
What also annoys me is the way she spoke to me!! and still refuses to acknowledge she is in the wrong or apologise!!! :roll: I'm not holding my breath either!! anyway I wasted enough time and energy on the whole situation!!

Great Idea Karin anne but my town is too small for me to do that and get away with it!!

The reason I'm not officially complaining is the girl and I travel in the same circles through kid's school and I got her into my gym and now she goes there!! :( . It would just be too awkward. :cry:
bear

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:02 pm

I'm sure she'll get the point when you politely decline any further offers of parties with her.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby help6363 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:51 pm

bear wrote:I admit the girl is just starting up!! and I was one of her qualifying parties!! But what made me so mad was I was promised the new catalogue that was the ONLY reason why I had the party!! The other girl promised me as well and checked her diary to make sure it was a goer!!
If I had known she was going to renige then I would have canceled straight away!! Anyway!! I've been so cranky about it I have lost sleep!! went to bed at about 11pm then woke at 2am and couldn't get back to bed - all I remember was it was light before I got some more zzzs before the kids woke me!! So I'm over it!! Can't believe I let her affect me so much!! :evil: I even got wasted on cocktails at the party after she spoke to me like that so I wouldn't make a scene :oops: :oops: :oops:
What also annoys me is the way she spoke to me!! and still refuses to acknowledge she is in the wrong or apologise!!! :roll: I'm not holding my breath either!! anyway I wasted enough time and energy on the whole situation!!

Great Idea Karin anne but my town is too small for me to do that and get away with it!!

The reason I'm not officially complaining is the girl and I travel in the same circles through kid's school and I got her into my gym and now she goes there!! :( . It would just be too awkward. :cry:

Oh.big hugs! :D

I hate it when people say one thing or promise something and do something different...it gets me so angry. :evil:

I would be tempted to invite her over and say that I would like to provide some feedback on the party (since she is new to the business). Then I would camly explain why I was annoyed. That approach is not for everyone. I do it becasue otherwise I bottle up my emotions and then get cranky.

The woman is unprofessional and an attitude like this will not help her in a business venture.....IMO.

You are RIGHT to feel the way you do!
help6363

Postby help6363 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:53 pm

Oh...she will not admit she was wrong? Well, she will not succeed in business.

Clearly, YOU are RIGHT!
help6363

Postby talia11 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:00 pm

Yeah - I would be pi**ed too! I would have canned it - and her too....That is just rude and wrong too....
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

talia11

Postby bear » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:51 am

An update - for you!!
I'm laughing about it or I'd cry!!! :evil:
I went to her place because I had to pick up some pants I need to return to UCW by Friday!!
We were talking and looking at the "new" catalogue.
I don't think she realised when she said it I'd realise what she said!
But she had her party 4 days BEFORE mine and with her shopping dollars from her party got a outfit that was in the " NEW" catalogue which was just available in the new catalogue and I was thinking " B$#@!, you wouldn't let anyone use the new one with my party but happily did it yourself!!"
We haven't discussed the broken promise at my party " having the new one launched!" as I kind of brought it up and still treated like I was in the wrong! Even telling her about the UCW website showing the launch date as 19/9 ( my party was on the 27/9). She looked at me as if I was on drugs! :evil:
I even had a handwritten note from her confirming her doing the new catalogue at my party :evil: I didn't show her that as she'd make some excuse anyway!! I believe she's got no Idea!! :shock:
Anyway I'm laughing now :lol: as I'm not letting it affect me anymore as I refuse to give her that power over me again!!!! :D
bear

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:12 pm

What the?!?! You should report her!!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Next

Return to Just Chatting