It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:28 am

Free Newsletter

Do you think this is wrong ?

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby ali » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:29 pm

I think you should definitely give it a go, you have nothing to lose!

I actually met my bf online and we have now been dating almost a year and a half! And I love him so much and Im so happy with him! I was hesitant at first but you have nothing to lose.

My only piece of advice, talk to them a bit before you meet up so you know a bit about them. I had ppl wanting to meet up asap but I didnt want to rush it, especially being a girl and being vulnerable. My bf and I talked on msn for ages (like a week and a half but for like 4+hrs a night! Lol) before meeting up so it wasnt so daunting.

Give it a go! Its fun if nothing else! :D

Good luck!
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG

Postby jeshka » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:38 pm

I met my bf online (myspace) and ended up moving interstate to be with him! My dad met my stepmum online aswell - whether it's through RSVP or just a chat site or something, it doesn't come across as desperate at all. You'll probably find that by chatting to someone online pretty often before meeting, you'll get to know them a lot better than someone who you meet in a bar or through a friend or something - when you meet, it's like you've known them forever because you're not focused on anything other than just talking to each other and just getting to know them. Good luck with it all, there's plenty of people in the same boat, and someone for everyone!

Postby ISparkyI » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:33 pm

Hey cheers for the encouraging words eh . . muchly appreciated . .

Hope it all works out and least of all should be able to meet some new people . .

Thanks again

Nothing Ventured . . Nothing Gained . . .

Postby help6363 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:53 am

Please tell us how it all goes.......I love dating stories.

What is your profile like?

Told you I am nosey! YOu don't have to answer the questions if you don't want to :D

Return to Just Chatting