It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 am

Free Newsletter

Long live the weekend!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby electrongirl » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:49 pm

corolla_chick wrote:we got a wii yesterday!! just lazing at home for the weekend and playing the wii lots!!! :D

I'm about to go play some Zelda on the Wii right now!!

I love the Wii!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Sassygirl » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:29 pm

Sat morning - weighed in, shopped, came home, had lunch, shopped some more, did some washing, did a general spruce up of the house. Tonight we are just having a couch night - with a nice stir fry. Tommorow we are putting in our boat with some friends, then I am meeting my sister and her daughter at a park for the afternoon. And seeings I don't have to fo to work on Monday - I might even have a late night!!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:33 pm

Friday night I went out for dinner with a friend then came home for a couple of hours (as I was intending on having a quite night) but got a call to go out and I couldn't sleep anyway so went to Friday's - a nightclub in brissy.

Saturday morning - went sun baking and swimming with the girls then we had lunch and a good goss session. Was so much fun, especially all the eye candy at the beach :wink: those surfer boys do have good bods :wink:

Saturday night - out to dinner at this funky restaurant they had long low tables and you sit on cushions and they curtain off the area so very private, there was 30 of us then we went to a few different club in the Valley.

Sunday morning - I was planing on a sleep in but I forgot to draw the curtains so the sun light woke me up bright and early (6am). Went for a walk and then mum and I went out for breakie at the golf club, I then left mum there to play her golf (how boring lol) and I walked home and have been in the forum catching up. It's amazing how quickly 2 hours passes :D

As to the rest of my sunday - I'm meeting some friends at the Chalk hotel for a Sunday sess - I'll be sticking to water lol and might be going to the movies tonight too.

That's it for my weekend :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby electrongirl » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:39 pm

HappyBella55 wrote:Friday night I went out for dinner with a friend then came home for a couple of hours (as I was intending on having a quite night) but got a call to go out and I couldn't sleep anyway so went to Friday's - a nightclub in brissy.

Saturday morning - went sun baking and swimming with the girls then we had lunch and a good goss session. Was so much fun, especially all the eye candy at the beach :wink: those surfer boys do have good bods :wink:

Saturday night - out to dinner at this funky restaurant they had long low tables and you sit on cushions and they curtain off the area so very private, there was 30 of us then we went to a few different club in the Valley.

Sunday morning - I was planing on a sleep in but I forgot to draw the curtains so the sun light woke me up bright and early (6am). Went for a walk and then mum and I went out for breakie at the golf club, I then left mum there to play her golf (how boring lol) and I walked home and have been in the forum catching up. It's amazing how quickly 2 hours passes :D

As to the rest of my sunday - I'm meeting some friends at the Chalk hotel for a Sunday sess - I'll be sticking to water lol and might be going to the movies tonight too.

That's it for my weekend :D

gosh.... sometimes makes me wish I was young and single again!!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby JL77 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:40 pm

lets see.

saturday i went to get my blood test for my new job, and spent the morning with my best friend. Saturday arvo and night was spent relaxing at home due to me being a bathest widow lol..

today, sunday not to sure yet, its 12pm so I should get up and do something with my day seeming its the last day till I got to go back to work. i had the week off and could really get used to it.
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby Chelle » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:18 pm

Congrat's on the new Job Jez!!
Chelle

Previous

Return to Just Chatting