It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Free Newsletter

Ok, like WHAT THE...???

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby rivenriver » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:38 am

Ally wrote:I agree clothes shops are terrible for it....I have found that our local autograph shop (formally 16-26) is a great place to shop in this size range and the ladies in there are really friendly.

:D I adore Autograph!!! It's the one place I can find where the pants pretty much fit me - being a size 22 with a flat-ish stomach, no bum, small breasts and long legs is HARD! Plus I go in there so often that I'm friends with all the shop assistants. They're SO nice there!!! And they don't get annoyed when I only try things on. (Probably cos they know I'll come back later with my mum and spend $300... ;)) You'll never get tsking there!!!
rivenriver

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:42 pm

I have found that it suits me too....I am the opposite...short and dumpy and have short legs (ducks disease my hubbie calls it!)! I don't have big breasts and it annoys me to find the only fashion usually around for the larger woman only caters for people with larger chests....however they seem to cater for all shapes and sizes. It is the best place I have come across so far!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Previous

Return to Just Chatting